Monday, January 26, 2015

A Sneak Peek Treat!

Good day to all my bloggie friends........
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up!with Trendy Twine.
I will be showcasing the yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.

Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more?


Here is a look at the yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
  
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our 
Twine It Up Facebook group. 



F.Bloom: Little Panda Printable  
Sweethearts Cartridge w/ Cricut Explore
My Craft Spot:Banner Sentiments
Recollections Polka Dot Paper
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Crate Paper(scraps) & Cardstock
Rhinestones*Border Punch*Hole Punch*Adhesive*3-D pop dots


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


20 comments:

  1. What a great sneak!!! Love this fabulous set!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute sneak peek!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sneak peek and I am thinking there are some yummies in there....xx
    ..♥ aNNie



    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super SWEET sneak my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sneak peek! Love your whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sneak peak is making me hungry it looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sneak my super-sweet friend!! I'm headed over to see the entire project!! I hope you have a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sneak peek and you are so creative that anything you do is super cute~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE...just pooed over to see your project at TT...super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Sneak Peak! I have left a message for you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your project is awesome, love the treat and card set! The little panda is adorable and the treat looks so yummy! Fun colors and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun peak! I am on my way over to TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sneaker peekers, my angelic friend! Fluttering over to leave you sparkly love! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute peak, I will have to go check the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your project is too fun! Loved it!!!! Awesome sneak too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute sneak!! I love your awesome project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute sneak, Millie. Your set is just total sweetness. Love the card, but really love that tiny treat. I know that one just has to be mine ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your set and this is a cute sneak :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"