Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crafting Inspiration Day 7

Good day to all my bloggie friends, today it's my turn to post over at  
Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine with my DT sister Melissa.
This week the Trendy Twine design team is pairing up with the Fleurette Bloom 
design team to bring you some crafting inspiration.

So for my 1st project, I am sharing the beautiful gift bag with a gorgeous tiger lily that was included in the Peacock Palace SVG project Kit from Fleurette Bloom
For my lily, since I did not have pink cardstock, I cut out the lily with white cardstock 
and used pink water paint.That was really fun!!!!!!
I added pink ribbon, and Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine curlicues.
I wanted a touch of sparkle so I added pink rhinestones to the top portion of my gift bag.


Here is a closer look at my Gorgeous Tiger Lily and the
super yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine curlicues.


For my 2nd project, I am sharing this super cute Candy Treat Wrap SVG Kit from Fleurette Bloom
I had a lot of fun with this one and it is a perfect treat for kids.
I used the print & cut feature for the adorable Panda, which I then layered it on the 
center of my top label. Super cute!!!!!
I used the Yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine..Yummy right?

Here is the inside of my super cute & fun treat! 

 BLOG CANDY ALERT:

To make this week a bit more fun, we have some blog candy to give away to one lucky winner:


To be eligible to win, here are the guidelines
Our crafting inspiration week goes from Sunday, January 11th to Saturday, January 17th.  All you need to do is comment on both the Trendy Twine blog and the Fluerette Bloom blog each day to be entered. The deadline to enter is 10:00 pm Central Time, Sunday January 18th.  You must also be a blog follower to be eligible to win.  One person will win both certificates.  Good luck and have fun being inspired all week long!  


Here is a look at the Yummy Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
Click here to Shop.
 Click here to like Trendy Twine on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



RECIPE:
Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
Little Panda Printable 
Crate Paper
Recollections: Black & White Paper Pad
DCWV:The Edumacation Stack
Cardstock*Rhinestones*Water Paint*Ribbon
3-D Pop Dots*Brad*Adhesive

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


33 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love your colour tones, beautiful image and the designs, gorgeous creations here....xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out so cute!!!! The flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun gift ideas with wonderful little details.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both are awesome, love the bag and that flower and love that panda with the yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful projects! Love your CURLICUES ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, M, these are both so fabulous!! I love that lily!! You colored it beautifully!! Okay - I have to know how you did the twine curlicues!! Love!! The Panda treat holder is so sweet!! I love the design and the papers you used!! Two amazing projects my amazing friend!! Love them both!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your projects are just fabulous! Love the gift bag with the tiger lilly. The flower is so beautiful. The printable panda is super cute as well! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angelic friend, your projects are sweet and beautiful! What a stunning lily you created and I am beyond enamored with the twine curlicues! You work wonders with twine, Millie! :o) The sparkly-accented handle is so pretty. And your panda couldn't be sweeter! I love your papers and of course your twine work is perfection. What a darling way to gift some sweets. :o) You are all things wonderful and your beautiful heart sparkles through everything you make! Lovely work as always, Millie! Have a blessed and beautiful weekend, filled with God's healing love. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your projects!! Glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are AMAZING!!!!! You box is beautiful and love the gorgeous flower and twine little curly pieces. The treat is adorable! Great job on these my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your flower came out great - I had to look again to make sure it was paper (he he) I love it. The pandatreat holder is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects my friend!!! I really love that gorgeous flower =)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable projects M!!! LOVE the files you used and how to added that beautiful Trendy Twine!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy you are feeling better and I'm ecstatic that you were able to join in our fun with Fleurette. Thanks so much for taking the time to do it.

    My goodness, your lily is beautiful. You did a fantastic job on the gift bag and I love the extra bling you added. And your sweet panda treat is the cutest. I know that one is for me ;)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job Migdalia! Love your projects! Love how you curled the twine, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty gift bag, beautiful colours and design and just love the flower. Thank you so much for
    playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays, good luck and hope to see you
    again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these Millie!! Is one for me? The chocolate is right? ;o) Haha! That flower is gorgeous and that panda! So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, your gift bag is so, so pretty. The paper is wonderful and that big, beautiful flower is a fabulous accent! And, your cute little panda is so darling - love that there is a yummy chocolate surprise inside! Beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both projects are super, but my that flower is just stunning, I love the dimension it has!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous projects!! love the beautiful flower!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SO sweet, and now you have me craving a piece of chocolate! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation in our challenge.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, your projects are GORGEOUS! I'm in LOVE with that tiger lily!! Awesome my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Millie, your bag and treat wrap are beautiful! I just love the lily!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Millie-tickled to have you stop by my blog and become a follower too! I have been a follower of yours for a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both projects are so cute!! I love that little Panda and the bag is just darling with the coiled twine. Cute cute cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful gift bag, love the flower. Adorable treat wrap - I love the panda! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your fun projects! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing your sweet projects.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable projects!!! Beautiful flower and great choices of colors!! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays and good luck!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Party Time Tuesday Party Planner

    ReplyDelete
  30. that flower is gorgeous, it looks so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia