Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Die Cuttin' Diva's "Guest Designer"

Good day to all my bloggie friends! 
Today I am super excited to be a Guest Designer over at
 Die Cuttin' Diva's!...YIIPPEE!!!

Guest Designer: 2/17/2015

This week's challenge: "Odd Cards"



 Here is my project for this challenge:
For the upcoming months, I have several birthdays and thought this would be a perfect challenge to make a kid's birthday card. I used the Tri-Fold Shutter card file from PPPR and Colorbok's printed birthday paper. I used the Party Monsters file from KBD. The party monsters are just way too cute and with such funny eyes! For the banners and party hats, I used Totally Limeade and Totally Lemon Trendy Twine. And since it is a birthday celebration, I stamped "Put on your PARTY HAT & Celebrate!" from Birthday Wishes by MCS on an oval circle.


ENJOY!


Thank you DCD! You are a group of wonderful & talented ladies.
Thank you for stopping by & don't forget to link up your projects over at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
We would love to see what you create!

RECIPE:
PPPR: Tri-Fold Shutter Card Cutting Files
KBD: Party Monsters
Totally Limeade Trendy Twine
Totally Lemon Trendy Twine
My Craft Spot: Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Colorbok Birthday Printed Paper
Cardstock*Oval Punches*Adhesive

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for being our Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Divas this week, Migdalia! Your projects always bring a smile to my face! I love the bright colors and monsters peeking out of everywhere on this card.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, too cute. Fun and cute paper. Love the adorable little monsters and cute banners.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Guest Design spot. Your card is super cute. All the fun paper and monsters just make you smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' adorable Migdalia. Thank you so much for joining us this week as a Guest Designer!
    We love your creation.
    Anita
    Co-Host DCD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about your card! Such a fun design, fabulous color and patterns and those monsters and banners! This is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is a party in a card!! What an absolutely adorable card, M!! I love all of the papers and the details!! The monsters are so darn cute!! This makes me smile so much!! I love, love, love it my sweet friend!! Fabulous!! Congrats on your guest dt spot!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute and fun card, Migdalia!!! Love thebright colors and the cute monsters!!! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, just look at all the cuteness going on here! What a super fun card - love the banners, fun birthday monsters and great paper. This is just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GD spot!! Wow, what a FUN card and I love all the bright colors:) The papers are super cute and the little monsters are adorable! Love this!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I have cut several monsters and have some upcoming projects I will be using them on, I forget how fun they are! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so adorable! Thanks for being out guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week, you did an amazing job.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this tri-fold card is stunning and so cute!!!! I love the monsters!!!
    Congrats on your GD spot my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an amazing design! lovin' all the details and bright colors! such a fun & happy card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your GDT, Millie :-) Love this card, all the papers and little monster - so fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this on FB earlier and just squeaked! How wonderfully cute, Millie!!! Oh my gosh girl...love this design fold and all those happy colors...so adorable!! Congratulations on your GDT spot!! Hope you have a bright and happy weekend. xx Donna k

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, my goodness, Migdalia, you have made a party in a card! This just screams FUN!! Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the tri-fold shutter card, they are fun to make.... It's festive and cute.... love those papers and the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big congrats and I love cards that make me happy and smile! This is spot on awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so fun! I love the colors! The papers are awesome! The monsters are cute! The Tri-Fold's are so fun to make. Yours is fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute and fun card! Congrats on guest designer--great job!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this is so cute, love it!!! I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving such lovely comments too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia