Wednesday, February 11, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Sneak Peek!

Good day to all my bloggie friends........
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.
I will be showcasing the festive Limeade Trendy Twine.

Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more?


Here is a look at the festive Limeade Trendy Twine.
Limeade Trendy Twine - Lime Green & White Bakers Twine


Trendy Twine


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our 
Twine It Up Facebook group. 


RECIPE:
Limeade Trendy Twine
Medium Clear Candy Bag
Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge: Print & Cut 
Spellbinders Big Scallop Square Dies
Cardz TV:Happy Days Stamp Set
Recollections Kraft Tag
Bazzill Embossed Cardstock
Ribbon*Button*Adhesive*Candy


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


20 comments:

  1. What a cute sneek!!! Love those little bears and this one is so cute with his hat!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sneak peek and I love the whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet sneak M! Love your whole project up on the TT blog!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project, love the little bear, he looks fabulous on that kraft tag. Your doodling adds such a nice touch to your tag too! Very yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your project is so stinkin cute!!! :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that this will make anyone smile... love that CAC teddy bear already... And his on a sweet yum yum treat holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh M, this is such an adorable sneak!! I'm headed over to see the whole project!! I hope you have a fabulous day my fabulous friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sneak peek!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet peek :) I justbliced your treats :)

    Have a wonderful week :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great peek..on my way over to see the rest of the project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful little Patrick bear on his tag. Oh my, I've just finished with Valentines, and it's time for St. Pat's. Love his little leprechaun outfit and the pretty button & twine trim. Know the finished project will be just stunning. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute lil leprechaun! Loving the green and your peek is great my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOur treat is precious. That bear is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE little peek! Love that bright, happy green!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"