Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Easter Bunny Treat: SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer

Good morning to all my bloggie friends.
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.
 I'm SUPER excited to be March's Guest Designer over at SVG Cutting Files!
Yiippee! Thank you Ann! 

So for today, I made a Easter Bunny Treat!
I started with the "Bunny" pattern paper by The Robin's Nest.
For the base of my Easter treat I used the Gusset Bag Scallop by SVG Cutting Files.
Now, my adorable bunny is one of the cutest animals from the Big Eye Spring Animals 
by SVG Cutting Files.
On my adorable bunny I added a pink bow on her ear for a touch of extra CUTENESS!!
I used the Cricut Explore to make the "Easter Bunny" phrase and grass from CAC2.
To the top portion of my Easter treat, I adhered a bow with a strip of pink/white polka dotted 
ribbon and Tickled Pink Trendy Twine. 
And yes I filled my Easter treat with cotton candy! Yummy!
So, what do you think?
Adorable right?

ENJOY!

 Here is a closer look at my ADORABLE bunny!
The pretty little butterflies are from the Jar Full of Flowers 
stamp set by My Craft Spot.

Have a wonderful day!
See you next Sunday! 


RECIPE:
Cricut Explore
SVG Cutting Files: Big Eye Spring Animals
SVG Cutting Files: Gusset Bag Scallop
CAC2 Cartridge: Grass & Easter Bunny Phrase
My Craft Spot: Jar Full of Flowers (Butterflies)
The Robin's Nest: Bunny Pattern Paper
Bazill Basic Paper & Recollections Cardstock
Tickled Pink Trendy Twine
Ribbon*Tulle*Button*Gel Pen*Adhesive*Foam Tape

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

30 comments:

  1. Thank you Millie for your lovely comment on my blog. I do love your Easter Treat bunny...adorable. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lovely treat too....Easter bunny looks rather happy with him/herself....great design.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely adorable! Love the wide eyes on that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable my friend!!!! I love this cute bunny! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable !! love that you tell where each part of your creation came from thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute for Easter! Love the hot pink-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Easter bunny treat is ADORABLE!! I love the cute little face...makes me smile!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, M, this is the sweetest bunny ever!! She's so adorable!! I love her beautiful pink bow!! The bag is just fabulous!! The butterflies fluttering about are a perfect touch!! What an awesome Easter treat this is!! I love it!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend my dear friend!! It's warming up here and the snow is starting to melt...spring just may be on the way after all!! Happy Sunday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute!! Thanks for the kind comments over at my blog. I am now a new follower, love your blog and projects.

    Hugs, Sheena
    @Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable little Easter Bunny. I think my blood sugars just took a huge jump with that yummy cotton candy!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my - this is so sweet! What a lovely bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable!!!!!! What a CUTE bunny!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable project, love the sweet bunny and that yummy cotton candy! The pop of pink looks so awesome! Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bow and the bunny...TOO CUTE! Another delightfully yummy project, Millie. You rock lady!! I hope your week is wonderful. xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet project. That bunny is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so cute, I love that sweet little bunny! Perfect treat bag for cotton candy!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww! This is so sweet! Your bunny is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute and fun treat bag. Love the cute bunny, the little butterfly. I will be watching for it in the mail. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your Guest Designer Spot...whooo hoooo! You sure started off with an adorable project. This little bunny is super cute {love those eyes} and I love the treat packaging. This is fabulous and I look forward to seeing your next project for SVG Cutting Files.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous project!! Love that super adorable bunny!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet. I love cotton candy, the bunny is super cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please stop by my blog.....there is a surprise for you there.Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on you GDT! How exciting! Love your Easter treat full of cotton candy! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my word this is totally adorable.. so festive and fun.. i love it and yay for cotton candy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable Easter treat! Congrats on your GD spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"