Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy Easter "Lily Chick"!

Good day to all my bloggie friends, today it's my turn to post 
over at  Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.


For my project, I made a Easter Treat!
I used a Clear Treat Cone Bag and filled it with cotton candy.
Yummy, right?
I made a tag with the TBBM cartridge and polka dotted printed paper by Recollections.
I used the adorable image "Lily Chick" from SVG Cutting Files.
I am so in love with this little chick!
I made a fun bow on the top of my tag with ribbon, a button and the sweet 
Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.
On the top portion of my tag I used a  Watermelon Taffy Ziggy Trendy Page Dot.
Love those fun dots!!
I added a tiny tag, a rhinestone and stamped "Happy Easter".


ENJOY!

Here is a closer look at my adorable tag with "Lily Chick and
the sweet  Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine ......


Trendy Twine

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


RECIPE:

Cricut Explore
Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine
Watermelon Taffy Ziggy Trendy Page Dots
SVG Cutting Files: Lily Chick
TBBM Cartridge: Tag
Basics Bazzill Paper
Recollections Polka Dotted Paper & Cardstock
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
Cardz TV: Happy Days Stamp Set
Ribbon*Button*Adhesive*Pop Dot

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

34 comments:

  1. Millie, Brilliant design, colours and everything the eye can see..the goods look yum..xxxx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter treat!! Love the tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable tag my friend!!!! Thanks for linking this sweet tag up in our Funday Friday challenge this week!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cuts on that tag are so tiny!! It's adorable, Migdalia. I love the patterned paper and how you embossed the card stock to match. Very nice treat!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your treat is so sweetly decorated! The watermelon taffy Trendy Twine is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super ADORABLE!!!! What a fun treat idea Millie!!!
    LOVE it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super sweet tag!!! Love that pretty twine you used!!! Have a great day, my friend!!
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD-ness this is so cute, Millie!! How fun is that little cut out and the twine is yummy too! Great sweet treat my friend. This is sure to make someone's day smilier! PS...I'm a total sweets fiend...that cotton candy wouldn't last long around me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tag and such a sweet little chick! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, M, this is so sweet!! That little chick is precious!! I love the pink lilies and the beautiful twine!! This is just so yummy and fabulous!! I love it!! I hope you are having a wonderful week my dear, sweet friend!! Happy Thursday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. M, what a cute & ingenious way to present an Easter gift. Love the parsnip look with the delightful tag and all that splendid color to brighten up the tag. Someone is going to be just thrilled to receive this sweet gift. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this M, it is so clever and cute!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet and cute !!!!! Love your adorable creation !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg, what a darling treat Millie! The tag is so stinken sweet! Love, love the twine:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fabulous treat, love the cotton candy treat! And that tag is just fabulous, love the cutie chick! Pretty paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun treat! The tag is so adorable! Love the colors! Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty! Sweet image with pretty papers and colors! Love the twine too! Great job!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally cute, love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy! This is just too cute for words! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such an adorable project, Millie, and I can't thank you enough for sharing it in our challenge this week. I hope you will stop by again soon. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh My Millie little Lily Chick is so adorable. What a great Easter project. TFS and joining us this week over at Jo's

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh - this is super cute and YUMMY! Love the sweet colors you used on your tag and that fun treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a sweet little tag !!! thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge this month !!

    michelle ~ DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. SO SUPER DUPER ADORABLE!!! thanks so much for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable. TFS linking up at svg cutting files!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is TOO CUTE! Love the cotton candy tube and the fun tag! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"