Sunday, March 29, 2015

Put on your Party Hat!: SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer

Good morning to all my bloggie friends!!
As you already might know I was the Guest Designer at SVG Cutting Files for the month of March. I also participated in their monthly challenge. That was Awesome!
So for today I have for you my last post but before that I would like to take this time to say 
"Thank You" to Ann for this wonderful opportunity and to all of the talented DT ladies as well.
They have all been AMAZING to me!!!

For the coming months I will have family/friends that will be celebrating their birthdays. 
So I need to start making birthday cards. 
So for today, I have for you a Monster Bash Birthday card!
I started with the Postage Stamp Card Base from SVG Cutting Files. 
It is one of my favorites!
I used the colorful Spring polka dotted paper by Recollections.
My blue monster is one of the Monster Bash cuties from SVG Cutting Files.
I glittered the blue portion of my his party hat, made a pom pom with the Totally Orange Trendy Twine, and I gave him googly eyes. It was the right thing to do..LOL!
I placed colorful enamel dots around the card.
With my Cricut Explore and the Cricut Fonts & Basic Shapes, I made the "Speech Bubble" 
which I then stamped the fun sentiment "Put on your Party Hat & Celebrate!
Oh! Did I mention that I placed my speech bubble on a Action Wobble. 
Super fun, right?


Have a wonderful Sunday!


RECIPE:
Cricut Explore
SVG Cutting Files: Monster Bash
SVG Cutting Files: Postage Stamp Card Base
Cricut Fonts & Basic Shapes (Speech Bubble)
Totally Orange Trendy Twine
My Craft Spot: Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
Recollections Spring Polka Dotted Paper & Cardstock
Spring Adhesive Enamel Dots
Action Wobble (Here)
Googly Eyes*Foam Tape*Glue Glitter



Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


25 comments:

  1. This monster just makes me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the fun sentiment on the action wobble! Your monster is adorable and I love the fun pom pom on his party hat, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His so cute, love that wobbly monster! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Millie this is so adorable! I love the primary colors you used and the ďesign is super cute. Thank you for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY linky challenge. Have a blessed day Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliantly designed monster card, gorgeous cuts and colours...you rock...Thanks for always popping in my blog too.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how funny! I started laughing when I saw this funny little face! Lovely card my friend! Love that he is on an action wobble!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally fun card! I love the bright colors and all the movement. Looks like you had a blast making it!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful, fun card. The wobbly element is fabulous and you have sent me away with a smile on my face!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! The monster reminds me of something from Sesame Street! Love all the dots, too, and it was a great idea to put your sentiment on a wobbler! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun and cute card !!! Great little monster !!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Millie this is too cute. Love the little monster with his hands up at this mouth.Again this is toooooo cute. I love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, I can't quit smiling!! That is the cutest monster ever, M!! Adding the googly eyes was the right thing to do ;) His hat rocks!! Love the sparkle and the pom-pom!! The colorful polka-dot papers are perfect!! This is so fabulous my sweet friend!! It's a happy card - perfect to celebrate a birthday!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! It's chilly here but the sun is shining :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to cute! The monster is so fun and love all the bright colors:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. so wicked cute! I love the bright blue!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute and fun card!! Love that adorable monster and pretty colors you used!! You did a awesome job my friend!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun! You rocked the Guest DT spot this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun, bright colours and super cute monster! Great card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you know i have still never used a wobbler on my card??? I guess if I won some I would use them! Great card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the happy colors of your card. Great design too! I am so glad you joined us in our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We are beginning another challenge today so, hope you link with us again. Leaving you an inspirational verse as declared by Jesus to them that believe in John 6:39 and it says, "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. " Have a blessed week!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card, love the bright colours and if monster can be cute - this is ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute monster!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"