Sunday, March 1, 2015

SVG Cutting Files: Guest Designer For March

Good morning to all my bloggie friends!!
I am SUPER EXCITED as well as HONORED to be March's Guest Designer 
at SVG Cutting Files! 
Thank you Ann for this SUPER fun opportunity!!
Now, I don't know about you but I am so ready for Spring.
So with the Spring theme in mind I created a super cute and fun treat.
I started with the Nugget Easel Drawer Box
I used the Jillibean Soup "Apple Cheddar" Kit to decorate the Nugget Easel Drawer Box.
Super Cute, right?..LOL 

Now as soon as I saw the Chibi Kids as Spring Icons, I knew that I would be using 
one of the cutie patooties. 
On it's adorable face I used Peachy Keen-In The Garden.
I stamped "Happy Spring" from Teeny Tag Greetings by My Creative Time on a banner.
I made and tied a bow with Trendy Twine's Totally Lemon and Totally Limeade.
For the grass, I used CAC2.
With the left over paper I covered the Hershey Nuggets.
Such a fun treat to make! 

Here is a closer look at my little cutie patootie!!

Have a wonderful day!
See you next Sunday!


RECIPE:
Cricut Explore
SVG Cutting Files: Nugget Easel Drawer Box
SVG Cutting Files: Chibi Kids as Spring Icons
CAC2 Cartridge: Grass
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
Jillibean Soup "Apple Cheddar" Kit.
My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies
PK-1320 In The Garden
Jolee's Boutique Sticker Flowers
Trendy Twine Totally Lemon
Trendy Twine Totally Limeade
Recollections Kraft Cardstock & Basic
Bazzill Basic Paper
Gel Pen*Chalk*Button*Rhinestone*Adhesive

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

24 comments:

  1. Simply cute love those Hershey nuggets too! LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. Love that adorable face. I really love the candy inside too.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so absolutely adorable, M!! That face is so sweet!! The eyelashes and rosy cheeks are so cute!! I love, love this!! It makes me want spring to be here now!! You want to hear something funny - I just made an easel box card for a guest design spot later this month and I went through all of the trails and tribulations of figuring out the measurements...not even thinking there would be an SVG file!! Duh!! I even made a tutorial!! Gah, I'm such a doofus!! I would have saved hours and used far less bad words had I just checked for a SVG. Anyhoo...as always my sweet friend, you are amazing!! Have a wonderful Sunday - the 1st day of March!! Ugh!! Where did February go??!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GD spot this is super adorable!!!! have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very, very sweet! That is such a darling little image and I LOVE the nugget box! This is just cute as can be my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn cute! This just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness this is sooooo cute!!!! Love that sweet face and like how the candy is hidden in the drawer!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Enjoy your week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am back--
    This is so sweet. I love it. I bet that is hersheys dark chocolate with almonds?????
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous M, I like your design congrats on you GDT spot they are lucky to have you
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable project, love the sweet face. Fabulous colors and patterns! Congrats on the guest designer spot! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This couldn't be cuter! I love the sweet little face! Congrats on your GD spot! How fun and can't wait to see more of your fun projects!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely brilliantly adorable....love love love everything here, the colours your cute image and congrats on the GDT spot for March, it shows here in your creation why you were chosen.xxx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so delightful, Millie! What a yummy combination, the nuggets, the design and that adorable girlie. Too cute!! Thanks for sharing and for being such a sweet friend to my blog. I always appreciate your visits. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How super ADORABLE is this Millie!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your project!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot! Looking forward to seeing more of your projects!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this little treat box is so cute!! I love all of the different papers and that adorable little kid! Congrats on your DT spot!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable project my friend! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute little fella there on your card. Great gift idea too.
    Thanks for linking up over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute little treat box. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on you GD spot, M!!!!! I love this little treat box!!!! You did a great job!!! Have a great day, my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, that treat box is too cute! Great job as guest designer.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute and adorable. What a great gift for someone. Have a great week.:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh she is such a cute patootie! Just in time for spring, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"