Wednesday, March 11, 2015

You're a Hoot!

Good day to all my bloggie friends........
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.
I will be showcasing the sweet Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.

Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more?


Here is a look at the sweet Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.


Trendy Twine


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


RECIPE:
Cricut Explore
SVG Cutting Files: Big Eye Spring Animals
SVG Cutting Files: Wavy Card Base
CAC2 Cartridge: Grass
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
Action Wobble
DCWV: The Glitter Mat Stack
Carri@ABUSYBEE :Skittles
Bazill Basic Paper & Recollections Cardstock
Tombow Multi Glue*3-D Pop dot*Gel Pen*Glitter Glue


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

18 comments:

  1. Love this card!! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling sneak of a darling card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just the cutest sneak ever, M!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a fabulous day my fabulous friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable - had to go and leave you some love over there too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute peek!! Gonna go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, love the sweet little owl cutting file you used. So fun to use an action wobble! The colors and papers are just fabulous and look amazing with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eyes on that owl just stole my heart! I know this is a sneak but I saw the whole shebang on FB. SUCH a cute card, Millie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling owl!! Pretty twine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an ADORABLE owl Millie!! I just LOVE those eyes!!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pretty owl. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your sweet card, the owl is gorgeous and lovely colours to compliment it....have a great weekend...xx aNNie
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stinking cute! i love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is too adorable my granddaughter loves owls and she is saying oh how cute how cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that owl is such a hoot! So cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, cute! Great papers and that little owl is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"