Sunday, March 15, 2015

You're so Tweet!: SVG Cutting Files Guest Designer

Good morning to all my bloggie friends.
It's Sunday, so its my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files.
SUPER Excited!!

For my project, I made an adorable Spring card!
For the base of my card, I used the Postage Stamp Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.
To decor my card I used the Spring printed pattern paper from Recollections.
I used the adorable bird from Chibi Kids as Spring Icons.
Seriously, he is ADORABLE!!!
On his adorable face, I used Peachy Keen-In The Garden.
I used the sweet sentiment, "You're so tweet!" by Tiny Tags 3 from My Craft Spot.
With crinkle ribbon by Karen, I made a bow and placed a tiny flower on the center.
I also added blue rhinestones just for a touch of bling!!!

ENJOY!


Have a wonderful day!
See you next Sunday! 


RECIPE:
Cricut Explore
SVG Cutting Files: Chibi Kids as Spring Icons
SVG Cutting Files: Postage Stamp Card Base
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
Recollections Spring Pattern Paper & Cardstock
Bazill Basic Paper
PK-1320 In The Garden
LSP: Crinkle Ribbon (Karen)
Rhinestones*Flower*Gel Pens

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!
 

20 comments:

  1. This is such a super card! Loving the masculine theme with the green and blue colors! The postage stamp card base is fabulous! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...what a cutie! Love the great blues and greens and the postage stamp base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another ADORABLE Guest Designer project! Love your fun card!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Adorable image with the bird costume! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fella! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie- and I love that postage stamp card base!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I really like the shape. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card!! Love that card base and the pretty papers you used!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute as cute can be, Millie! Love this little tweeter! Another wonderful Guest designer project. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute...Love all the die-cuts. We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week. We started a new Challenge today and will be delighted for you to come back and link up once more. Leaving you with this encouraging Word of God in Romans 15:4 and it says, "For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." Have a great week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your project. Thanks so much for playing at RRR! See you next time!

    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just darling! I am going to go over to SVG Cutting Files and see what I can purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute and adorable! Love all your cards. Don't you just love the Cricut Explore. I know I do and having a blast with it! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute! So tweet! Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"