Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Carrot Car!

Good day to all my bloggie friends!
Several weeks ago TBD had this super cute "Carrot Car" freebie on FB. 
I was one of the lucky ones to grab it. Thank you TBD!
The chick on the carrot car is so CUTE!
I started with the Postage Stamp Card Base from SVG Cutting Files. 
I used the colorful Spring polka dot paper by Recollections.
I wanted to add extra fun details to my card so with the CAC2 cartridge and my Cricut Explore, 
I cut out the grass, eggs, clouds & sun. I used blue distress ink on the clouds.
On two of the clouds I used 3-d pop-dots for dimension.
I wrapped Totally Orange Trendy Twine around my card and made/tied a bow to the banner.
Then, I stamped "Happy Easter" on my banner (I used the "When I was a Kid" cartridge) and adhered it with 3-d pop dots on the super cute carrot car.

ENJOY!



RECIPE:
Cricut Explore
Carrot Car File: Weekly Freebie (TBD)
SVG Cutting Files: Postage Stamp Card Base
CAC2 Cartridge: Grass, Eggs, Sun, Clouds
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
Totally Orange Trendy Twine
My Craft Spot: Banner Sentiments
Recollections Spring Polka Dot Paper & Cardstock
Bazzill Basic Paper (Embossed)
3-D Pop Dots*Distress Inks*Adhesive*Gel Pen

CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


25 comments:

  1. So so cute! I picked this one up too! I haven't used it yet! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous M, I like the sweet chick, Happy Easter
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the carrot car, How fun is this?
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 “EASTER” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun card! The chick and carrot car are so cute!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is just the cutest card! Love that you finally got your car even though it's a carrot car! Love the polka dotted paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally adorable! LOVE that scene!!! Sooo CUTE! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I just love the face! Great job! Have a very Blessed Easter my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Millie, that card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Happy Easter!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fun project and your colours are beautiful.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun, fun card!!!! I love this carrot car.. just brilliant and adorable!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!! LOVE it my friend!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, how sweet is this?! Love the carrot card and that darling little chick. You created such a sweet little scene for this fun image. The papers are so bright and happy and I love the postage stamp card base. Cute as can be! Happy Easter to you and your family my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now Millie this is one of the cutest cards ever. Love all the dot papers and the bunny in the car is too darn cute. Have a great weekend and hope you and Willie have a Happy Easter.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by to tell you how adorable this little guy is...as if you didn't know already! Love his expression and that cute little carrot mobile! I also wanted to say thank you for your friendship and I'd like to wish you a very Happy Easter, Millie!! Hugs..Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is too cute for words!! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heehee, this is just the cutest card, M!! He makes me smile!! That face!! I love his carrot car!! Oh my dear friend, this is just a fun and fabulous card!! It brings such a huge smile to my face!! I hope you have a very happy Easter!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how cute is this?!! So adorable Millie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this is so adorable, I love the carrot car :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Millie this is just over the top with cuteness. Love the postage stamp edges and the pretty polka dot paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG This card is soo super adorable,M!!! What a great Easter card!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you combined all those cuts to create such a wonderful card!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a clever card. I am really impressed with your talent! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"