Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Birthday!!

Good day to all my bloggie friends!
For the coming months I will have family/friends that will be celebrating their birthdays,
so I need to start making more birthday cards. 
 For this birthday card I was inspired by YNS sketch challenge #11.
I wanted my color combo to be Orange (DL.Art) & Navy Blue as the recipient of this card 
loves the 2 colors. I stamped my images with black ink on the circle dies.
Then I stamped, colored (that's right.. I colored.. LOL) my images and fuzzy cut each one.
To color my images I used the Jellybean Dual Brush Pen Set by Tombow.
Once my images were cut out, I used foam tape to adhere them to the center of each circle 
for a dimension and super fun look.
I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from YNS "Mini Greetings" on a handmade banner and made a double loop bow with Totally Orange Trendy Twine and placed a green button.
I wanted to add a touch of green just to go with the bottom portion of the cupcake image.
Super cute, right?

ENJOY!
  
RECIPE:
My Creative TimeBunch of Fun Circle Dies
Totally Orange Trendy Twine
Recollections Spring Polka Dot Paper
Tombow: Dual Brush Pen Set, 6 Jellybean
Recollections Cardstock
Gel Pen*Foam Tape*Distress Ink*Button

Entering my project to the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!



21 comments:

  1. Pretty card, the papers and colors are fabulous! And I love having these types of cards in my stash for both male and female birthdays! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue & orange together and this is a perfectly awesome birthday card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card M, I like the sweet images and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute card. Love the color combo and images. Adorable my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute, those YNS images are fun to have.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute! I love how adorable this card is.... cute colors too!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!!!!! What a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful and happy card, cute stamp and added lovelies as always.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun birthday card with that sweet cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, happy color combination here, Millie! This is such a darling birthday card. That chunky button is a nice touch. I hope you have a great week sweet friend!! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combo and fun design! Super birthday card Millie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cheerful card! Your friends/family will love it for their birthdays!
    Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great birthday card!! Love the colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh M, this is such a happy card!! I love the colors!! And your coloring is perfect!! What a fabulous birthday card this is!! The recipient will adore it!! Awesome my awesome friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO super cute! Love those images, your fun colors and that snazzy button! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Festive and fun! Great way to pull in the sketch. Thanks for joining in YNS' challenge #11~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors! Fun way to use those little images! Thank you for playing along with our YNS challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"