Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!!

For today the Trendy Gals and myself have a special post for you
and we would all like to wish you a "Happy Easter".
I made a Easter treat!
I filled a Blue Chevron favor bag with candy and adhered a SU' doily on top.

I tied a bow around the yellow ribbon with the pretty Totally Pink Trendy Twine.
The yellow polka dot Easter eggs are from CAC2 as well as the grass on the tag.
I placed the adorable bunny that has become one of my favorites and it is included in the 
Big Eye Spring Animals file from SVG Cutting Files on a tag.
And yes I had to add those BIG googly eyes!! LOL
On the top portion of the tag I used a Pink Striped Polka Dots - Trendy Page Dots 
and a pink glittered brad.
To complete my project I then stamped the "Happy Easter" sentiment from MCT.

ENJOY!

Please hop over at the Trendy Twine blog to see what my DT sisters have created.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter!!



Recipe:
Cricut Explore
Totally Pink Trendy Twine
Pink Striped Polka Dots - Trendy Page Dots - Reinforcements
Favor Bags - Blue Chevron
SVG Cutting Files: Big Eye Spring Animals (Bunny)
CAC2 Cartridge: Grass & Eggs
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tag
My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies
Recollections Spring Polka Dot Paper & Cardstock
Bazzill Basic Paper (Embossed Grass)
Doily: SU' Norma
Googly Eyes*Brad*Ribbon*Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


27 comments:

  1. love the eyes so cute hope you Easter is joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super ADORABLE Millie! I just LOVE that bunny with her googly eyes :)
    AWESOME treat bag my friend!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those lashes Millie.... Cute treat bag! Happy Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable treat bag, love how you added the doily topper! The tag is so super cute and those googly eyes are awesome! Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this Millie! love the fun bunny and cute googly eyes!!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter my friend I love your little treat bag the googly eyes have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your treat bag is so cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this wonderful topper! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this bunny still makes me giggle!! Hahahaha!! Happy Easter Friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How absolutely fun! Those eyes are awesome! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute treat bag! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, how cute! Love the chevron treat bag and your tag is just darling. The eyes on your bunny are just too cute - Happy Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super duper cute my friend. :Love the googly eyes. What an adorable little bag.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute bunny!!!! I hope your Easter Sunday was full of laughter and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation and the colour and file is beautiful.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Millie this is just such a fun and cute little Easter treat bat. Just love those cute eye lashes. Wishing you a blessed Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. too cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous Easter treat bag!! I love the cute little bunny!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sweetest bunny ever!! Gorgeous colors!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute...those eyes! =)
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is one cute bunny!! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest bag, M!! That bunny is so sweet!! Those eyes!! I love the chevron bag and the gorgeous doily!! Fabulous as always my fabulous friend!! I hope you had a wonderful, blessed Easter weekend my sweet friend!! Have a great Wednesday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute Easter treat bag! Love the fun googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sweet! I love the way you decorated the chevron bag - the doily added is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable Treat bag!! LOVE those googly eyes!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable and love those google eyes:) Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"