Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Trendy Twine: Happy Mother's Day

Good day to all my bloggie friends, today it's my turn to post 
over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.


For today, I will be spotlighting the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine!

Since it's a "Mother's Day" theme I decided to make a card.
Not just any card but a Criss Cross Fold card.
I used kraft cardstock for the base of my card and Authentique paper for it's layers.
 I used the sweet Angel of love file from KBD and my Cricut Explore.
I used PK Everyday Character Face Assortment on her sweet face.
I stamped and fuzzy cut the little butterflies from Jar of Full Flowers.
On the heart I used the sweet sentiment "Because I love you" from Tiny Tags.
For the string part of her adorable dress I used the pretty Tickled Pink Trendy Twine 
and adhered her little hearts of love.

ENJOY!


Here is the inside of the card.
I stamped "Happy Mother's Day " and used the pretty Tickled Pink Trendy Twine 
to make/tied a bow around the ribbons. 
The pretty green brad is from SU'.


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Recipe:
Cricut Explore
KBD: Angel of Love
Tickled Pink Trendy Twine
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags

My Craft Spot: Jar Of Full Flowers
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
Authentique Paper:Lively 
Recollections Kraft Cardstcok
Ribbons*Gel Pens*Distress Inks*Foam Tape*SU' Brad

Entering my project to the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


29 comments:

  1. How special! I have not made one of these criss cross cards. I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that criss cross fold. I made Halloween cards like that a couple years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! The angel is so sweet and love the papers you chose!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cross over card - love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card for Mother's day!!! Love that card fold you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just precious, love the fun design of it. The little angel is just the sweetest, her face is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! I haven't made a criss cross card in like FOREVER!!! LOVE yours though!!! Lovely paper too! :)
    Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun and whimsy all rolled into one sweet card. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
      Blessings, Carole

      Delete
  8. Oooh, my angelic friend, this is so beautiful! I've not made a criss-cross in ages! Yours is gorgeous! What beautiful papers and such sweet elements! The angel warms my heart. :o) Another lovely project from your lovely heart, Millie! I pray you're having a blessed day of love and sunshine!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!
    LOVE the criss cross design!
    FUN card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was admiring this on FB yesterday, Millie. I love the fold...I've never created a card using this design before. I must try it. Love this Mother's Day creation. So very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, love that angel!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous, M!! I love the sweet angel!! The criss-cross design is just fabulous!! I love the papers, too!! Beautiful card my beautiful friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Millie how precious. Love the adorable angel fab papers and design. You rocked this card my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant colours used here Millie my friend and love this image, added goodies and such a gorgeous creation.xx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous and a fun card!! I love that sweet angel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty card my friend, have a great weekend,
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful beautiful creation...Especially love the twine on her dress
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  18. Millie this is absolutely gorgeous and so fun with the criss cross design. Loving the pull out tag.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just the sweetest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sweet friend, I hope you are well and enjoying your week so far. Your card is adorable and I love the style of how the inside just pulls out which I must try:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just beautiful! I love the criss cross style card, so different!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a wonderful combination of sweet and pretty! Your loving little extras make this such a delight to look at! I especially like the tab on the tag. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"