Thursday, April 9, 2015

Trendy Twine: A Mother's Day Gift Set

Good day to all my bloggie friends, today it's my turn to post 
over at  Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.


For my project, I made a Mother's Day Gift Set.
My favorite color is green so the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine just went perfect with my project.
I used the pretty Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck "UPcycle" and Recollections Spring Polka Dot paper.

ENJOY!

With the Cricut Explore I created the beautiful flower which was
included in the free subscription over at Cricut.com.
Then, I made a bow and placed it on the center of the button.
I used a pretty banner die set from MCS which I had never used and adhered the letters "MOM".
On each end of the banner, I made/tied a bow.
I filled my Clear Take Out Box with a french manicure set.
Pretty, right? 

I created the same beautiful flower on my card.
The 'MOM' card was made with the Cricut Explore and it is one of the freebies 
that Cricut.com included in its 2 week free subscription.

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Recipe:
Cricut Explore: Letters, Flowers, MOM card
Small Take Out Boxes - Clear
My Craft Spot: Banner Die Set
Recollection Spring Polka Dot Paper & Cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck:UPcycle
Button*3-D Pop Dots



Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


28 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, Migdalia! I love the color of the card stock and the filler in the box. It's a nice shade. What a wonderful gift!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty gift set! I love the pop of green with the pink and white. Great use of that Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME Mother's Day gift set!!!! Love those beautiful flowers!!
    FAB job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big flower is so pretty and I love the twine / banner! Such a sweet and perfect Mother's Day treasure. Beautiful job, Millie. Hugs to you!! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! Your treat box is so fun! I love that little banner and pretty flower! The card is just gorgeous!! Awesome job, friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! Great gift set so beautifully decorated! The colors are gorgeous!
    Have a wonder weekend my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful gift set! I love the pretty colors!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this awesome set! Love the banner on your Take Out box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful matching set M, loving those flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gift idea and love the flowers. Fabulous twine too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful gift set! Love the take out box with the gorgeous flower and banner! The card is so pretty too! I know this will be a hit on Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gift set! Love the flowers and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Millie, what a wonderful idea! Both of your projects are amazing. I love the clear box and the banner is super cute. You have given me inspiration :)

    Thank you for joining us for the Fun-day Friday Challenge at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful. I also love your header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning..Love the colours used and the design is wonderful.Such a nice gift for a mum.xx
    ♥aNNie
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful and fantastic gift presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous project, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too, we have a new challenge with no stamping or digis, hope you can join it too :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an absolutely stunning gift set, M!! I love the beautiful colors and the designs!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Love, love this my sweet friend!! Amazing as always!! Have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just so pretty, thank you so much for playing this time at Party Time Tuesdays. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful gift set for any mother. elegance at it's best. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love this! The box is adorable and the card is the perfect compliment. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty projects! Love the flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful gift set! I've made that card and just love it :) The pink is great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful gift set!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful my friend!! Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"