Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Celebrate with Trendy Twine!

Good day to all my bloggie friends, today it's my turn to post 
over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine. 

I will be spotlighting the festive Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine
and the fun Large Kraft Pillow Box.
So for this month's project I decided to go with a 4th of July theme!
I used a edge border punch on my blue cardstock.
I then adhered the borders to each side of a Red Chevron Favor Bag, which I then wrapped 
it around my Large Kraft Pillow Box.
(I cut my Red Chevron Favor Bag in half and saved the other half for another project)
I placed a strip of the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on each side of my border.
I used the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine to make small pom poms on each side of my banner.
For the shaker star, I used the "When I was a kid" cartridge (star) and micro beads.
I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" from Teeny Tag Greetings by MCT on the banner. 
Super cute, right?

ENJOY!

Here is a closer look at my banner.
I made little pom poms with the festive Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine and used a banner die.
I used glitter glue on the white top portion of my banner for a touch of sparkle.
The little stars are from the cartridge "When I was a kid".


For my tag, I used the TBBM cartridge, Trendy Page Dots
and the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on the center of the star and bow as well.



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine
Kraft Pillow Boxes- Large
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
TBBM Cartridge: Tag & Stars
My Craft Spot: Banner Die Set (retired)
My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings (Celebrate)
Cardstock*Button*Foam Tape*Beads*Border Punch*Ribbon*Sheet Protectors 


Entering my project to the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


34 comments:

  1. Gorgeous artistic creations and love the twine.xx...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! I love your super cute tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your pillow pouch is so adorable! I love the shaker star...creative and so fun! The tag is darling and love the stars and stripes twine! Awesome projects my friend !
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute ! So wonderful !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this box so festive and awesome. thanks for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the patriotic pillow box and tag!! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shaker star and the way you did the twine star.... You are so creative Millie....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute pillow box! Love the shaker tag and great patriotic design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, M, this is so fabulous!! I love the pillow box and tag!! The star on the tag looks amazing!! And oh, I just love those pom poms!! Festive and fun projects my sweet friend!! I love, love them!! You are so creative!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW This box and tag are awesome!! Love The shaker star and twine star on the tag!!! The pom pomps are awesome!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the cutest pillow box, I so luv the fun patriotic twine....thanks for the inspiration! hope you have a wonderful weekend, it is almost here...YAY

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you put a shaker on your box! Both of your projects are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun projects my friend and a great way to use the twine:) TFS and have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness your pillow box and tag are fantastic! I just LOVE what you do with twine!!! I get so inspired each time I see something you do with it. I have a ton of it and never know what to do with it. Lovely projects!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute pillow box. Love the patriotic theme. Thanks for joining the challenge and have a blessed day, my friend.
    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute set. Love the shaker star on the pillow treat box and the matching tag is too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such fun creations and Especially loved the beads in the star
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fantastic! I love your box and tag! The twine looks so pretty and the shaker is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWESOME project M!! LOVE that adorable shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun set! I need to remember to wrap my twine around shapes. I definitely need to use it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the awesome pom pom's you added....Looks great with the red, white, and blue twine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! Your projects are awesome! Love how you used the twine on your projects! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a fabulous pillow box, Millie. You are SO creative, and I am delighted to have you share your talents with us. I enjoy your art so much. Have a wonderfully blessed week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  24. P.S. I wanted to mention another really fun challenge where you can share your wonderful cards and projects. I would absolutely LOVE having you share your art with us here:
    CropStop
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous creations, I love the little red, white & blue pom poms! So fun!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are truly crafty with the twine girlfriend:)
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh what a fabulous creation! I'm following your blog too, TY.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are really wonderful. I love the tiny pom poms.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your project is so awesome, I just love it! The way you embellished the pillow box looks fabulous, I can't decide if I love the twine pom poms more or the shaker star, they are both amazing! I also love the fun tag you created!

    ReplyDelete
  30. My angelic friend, your pillow box is a patriotic masterpiece! You squeezes so much sweetness into such a small space! The banner is stunning! I love the poms (which look like fireworks!) and the gorgeous shaker star. :o) Your tag is equally lovely... you are incredible with twine, Millie! (And every other crafty supply, of course!) It's always a pleasure to see your sweet creations. Always know how thankful I am for you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  31. You went all out on these sweet projects, Millie! Love the many details and such cute embellies you added! Those pom poms are adorable and the way you did the twine behind the star on your tag is fab too. Love these to bits! Very patriotic my friend. Hope you have a fantastic day/week! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia