Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Trendy Twine: A 4th Of July Treat!

Good day to all my bloggie friends, today it's my turn to post over
at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine. 
I will be featuring this month's spotlight, the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twinand the 
Large Kraft Pillow Box
Since the 4th of July is right around the corner I decided to made a fun treat. I wrapped navy cardstock around the Large Kraft Pillow Box. With my Cricut Explore and the Graphically Speaking cartridge I was able to make the red borders with stars, which I adhered on both sides of the navy cardstock. I then placed a strip of the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on each side of my borders as well as small bows on the bottom portion of the Large Kraft Pillow Box. I used the CAC2 
cartridge for my banner and made pom poms (which I placed on each side) with the Stars & Stripes Trendy TwineFor the 4th of July doggie and his super cute outfit I used the CAC2. I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" from Teeny Tag Greetings by My Creative Time on the banner, which I made with the "When I was a Kid" cartridge. Since I am invited to a 4th of July BBQ, 
I will be making a few of these fun treats and filling them with red & blue gumballs. 
Super fun & Yummy!!!

ENJOY!


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine
Kraft Pillow Boxes- Large
CAC2 Cartridge: Dog & Banner
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
Graphically Speaking Cartridge: Star Border
My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings (Celebrate)
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Star Die*Foam Tape*Hot Glue Gun 


Entering my project to the following challenges:
Cut It Up Chalelnge: Stars & Stripes


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


33 comments:

  1. Your pillow box is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute box My friend!!! Love how patriotic this is and how gorgeous your banner is with all that red/white/blue twine! I really like this, very festive!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure create the most adorable fun cards and creation, like this one.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! What a SUPER CUTE Pillow Box!! ADORABLE! Have a Crafty Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your adorable pillow box M!!! What an adorable pup and those pom poms ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock the twine, my friend! Love those festive twine "fireworks"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun! I love those pom poms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute pillow box!! Love that adorable doggie and the pom poms are fabulous!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge! Have a great day, my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy you linked this adorable project to Cut it Up! I always love your pom poms, and that doggie is adorable!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a little too cute! Of course, I might be partial since my guy grew up with a spoiled Dachshund and now my sister has the cutest one ever! This little patriotic pup on the pillow box is simply perfect for the holiday and our Stars and Stripes Challenge over at Cut It Up! Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute Millie, love that sausage dog and the details on your pillow box!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaw, so stinken cute! Love the way you decorated this cute little pillow pouch! The poochie is adorable and love the pom poms!!!!
    have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, M, I smiled so big when I saw this!! It's the perfect 4th of July treat!! I love that sweet doggie in his patriotic duds!! Those pom poms make me want to cheer "hooray for the red, white and blue!!" Love, love this my sweet friend!! Visiting you makes me happy!! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous treat box, love that adorable dog in his cute little outfit! The pom poms are my favorite and I love the way you used the rest of the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just the cutest ever...no matter your palette, you create the cutest things for anything! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is so cute! love doxies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute is this! What a wonderful treat box and I'm just loving that lil dog :-)
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your patriotic pillow box is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is such a cute box! Loving how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Millie, this is super sweet!!! The puppy is so cute and just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute gift box, Millie, it's so cheerful, something to treasure in itself.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh , how cute is this?! I love the pillow box and that sweet little pup. The twine looks great and the pom poms are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. super cute box, luvin the pom pom...adorable!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ha:) what a fun and cute pillow box with the adorable doggie:) TFS and have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww this is soooo cute!! I love that little pup and the pom poms are too cute!! LOVE this :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so adorable and I love that twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so fun...that little doggie couldn't be ANY cuter even if he tried. I love this. I hope you have a wonderful weekend sweet friend. Big hugs! Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  28. My angelic friend, this is absolutely adorable! What a darling little pup and I always adore your pom poms! This will bring joy to the hearts of all who see it.. including your bloggie friends. :o) Lovely work, my beautiful friend. Thank you for the extra hugs the other day. You were right (as always). :o) I pray your weekend is filled with love and happiness!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia