Saturday, June 27, 2015

Trendy Twine & SVG Attic Sweet Summertime Blog Hop!!

Good day to all my bloggie friends!
Welcome to the Trendy Twine-SVG Attic Sweet Summertime blog hop!  
We are so excited to have you join us today!


At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of the design teams of Trendy Twine and SVG Attic. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will 
be at the top of your crafting lists!

You should be arriving from (Helen)'s blog
If you happened to come across this post out of order, 
please head to the Trendy Twine blog to start at the beginning of the hop.

Here is the project I created:
A 6x6 Summer Mini Album
(links to the mini album & binding tutorials are on the bottom of the post)

(Front)
I used the Just Beachy SVG Collection & the Cape Cod SVG Collection
For the front and back cover I used the star fish borders.
I duplicated the pail and used foam tape around the inside edges with the exception of the front part so that I am able to tuck in the flip flops & star fish. For the flip flops, I made little pom poms with Totally Lemon Trendy Twine and added tiny pearls. I wanted my star fish to be extra cute so I added googly eyes. I used Bazzill Dainty Dots Brights cardstock for the sun, shovel & pail.
I added a small Orangesicle Trendy Twine bow on a button and adhered it to a burlap flower.
I placed the pretty flower on the bottom of my super cute pail...


I used the super fun "beachbound" caption.

I made a lobster net with the Lemon Tart Trendy Twine.
I used the flip horizontally feature on my lobster (Cape Cod), so that I can place him 
on the left side of the fishing net and I added googly eyes. 

Warning...pictures..pictures..pictures...
It is a 12 page mini(I made 2 sets of each page)
This is the left side cover (inside)
I used the "beachbound" caption, wave borders and beach chair and stamped "laugh".

I made a bow with the Totally Red Trendy Twine and placed it on the side of the pail.
I wrapped Totally Sky Trendy Twine on my anchor (Cape Cod).

I stamped "Summer Fun!" on my photo mat.

On all of the pages, I tucked the photo mats inside.

I used the wave borders and placed surf boards on them.
Don't you just love the cute background paper? 

I stamped "Relax" on my photo mat.


I used the Totally Sky Trendy Twine on my lifesaver (Cape Cod).
I added small brads too.

I stamped "Smile" on my photo mat.


I made a clothesline with the Totally Sky Trendy Twine, used kraft cardstock for the clothespins.
Then I hung my shorts, bikini (top/bottom) from (Just Beachy).
Cute, right?

I stamped "Summer Fun!" on my photo mat.


For this super fun page.. 
I used the sun and "Fun in the Sun" caption from SDS Fun In the Sun file.

I stamped "Hello Sunshine" on my photo mat.

I used the double layer sun from (Fun in the Sun)the wave borders and 
surf boards from (Just Beachy). Cool, right?


I stamped "Summer!" on my photo mat.

This is the right side cover (inside)
I changed the color of my beach chair to red and I used the "beachbound" caption, 
with the wave borders and stamped "laugh".

I did not decorate the back cover of my Summer Mini Album, but I decorated the spine of the album.....
I used strips of colorful ribbon, Totally Red & Orangesicle Trendy Twine and I added a 
star fish brad on the center.

I hope that you all enjoyed my 6X6 Summer Mini Album!

Now how about some blog hop prizes??

$20 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic
and
$10 Gift Certificate to SVG Attic

AND

2 sets of Trendy Twine Mini Starter packs

That will give us a total of 4 winners for this hop!

What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1.  Become a follower of each blog in the hop. 
2.  Leave some comment love at each stop.
3.  If you do both of the above, check back at the SVG Attic blog and/or the Trendy Twine blog 
for the winners on Wednesday, July 1st. You have until midnight Tuesday to hop!

We would also love it if you would stop by the SVG Attic and Trendy Twine Facebook pages 
and give us a "Like"!

Here is the complete blog hop lineup:
Trendy Twine Blog
Shelly
Helen
Migdalia (you are here)
Jessica (go here next)
Melissa
 Lisa


I hope you have enjoyed this stop on our hop!  
Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more summer inspiration.  
Comment and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!


YNS: Mini Greetings Stamp Set
My Creative Time: Happy Thoughts
My Craft Spot (retired): Tiny Tags 3
Bazzill Dainty Dots Bright Cardstock
Recollections "Stitch In Time" Paper Pad
Recollections Fishy, Polka Dot & Burlap Pattern Paper
Eyelet Outlet: Star Fish Brad
Distress Inks*ATG*Scor-tape*Brads*Chipboard

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Color Throwdown #348
DigiDesigns Challenge: Summer Fun
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!



68 comments:

  1. Migdalia your mini album is fabulous. I love all the detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS girl! This mini is AMAZING!!! FAB job with both the files and the gorgeous Trendy Twine colors!
    LOVING this my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Migdalia, you put a lot of work into this album and it shows...amazing!!
    love all the ways you used the twine, very creative. I've scrolled over your post
    three times now to see all the details! lovin' it!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Millie! This is so awesome! I love each and every page of your album, and the side is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Millie!! Your mini album is so amazing!! I just love iit!! Wonderful job my friend!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this album! All of the detail... makes me want to go to the beach... TODAY (I live in AZ) ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mini album just blows me away! I love seeing all of the SVG Attic files that you used and you ROCKED all of that Trendy Twine! You, my friend, are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I love all the uses of twine :) I particularly love the net for the lobster - such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can I say Millie... this is a WOWWWW!!! Just amazing. Love the googly eyes you added, love each pieces you made with the cut files and twine!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Migdalia, this is incredible! Every page is just so awesome! I'm in love with the cover.. that lobster is so cute!! All the colors are perfect for beach fun!
    You did an amazing job showcasing boy SVG Attic and Trend Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! Just wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss M, your creation is an explosion of design and interest. I think it is my favorite project in the hop. Each time I revisit, I see more elements and fun touches. That binding ribbon and twine double rosette is simply marvelous. How creative! I will keep that idea in my mental file. Thanks for throwing yourself into this project to share so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative!!!owh i love that cute pail with the twine ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! Millie this is amazing. Wow! All of the pretty colors and the details!!

    Thank you for joining in our hop. You are always so supportive.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY GOSH __ This is super Millie, I love every single element you added to each page you knocked this one out of the ballpark my friend- Ps I came by before I even knew you entered my challenge
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous project, I just love everything about it! All of the ways you used the twine is totally awesome! I especially love those adorable flip flops with the pom poms, they are cute enough to wear, haha! Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, M, this is ah-may-zing!! WOW!! You did such a spectacular job with it!! Each page is so fabulous, Millie!! You knocked this out of the park!! I keep scrolling back up to look at it!! The details are perfect!! This must have taken forever but so worth it!! I love every single page and detail!! The cover is so fun with those googly eyes on the lobster and starfish!! They make me smile!! Have I said how much I love this, cause I do!! I love, love, love it!! You are so talented my sweet friend!! You've inspired me so much!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Millie I absolutely love your mini!! This is amazing and now I want to make one!! LOVE IT awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh Millie, your mini is so awesome! I LOVE the beach theme you have going! It totally screams summer~The pages are so fun, you used the right papers and look at all the fun cuts?! Really, so stinken cute my friend!
    Thanks so much for joining us at PDE "Anything Goes" linky!!! Hope you come back again:)
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Wow, and WOW again!! Millie this is sooo COOL!!! All those details are just amazing!!! I hope you plan to fill it up with tons of Happy Summer Memories!!! This is seriously FABULOUS my Friend!!! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow M I love love love this so much wonderful summer fun
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the cutest set yet, love the beach theme.... and every added details to it.... Cute cute cute Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I seriously need me a pair of flip flops with poms! So cute! And the lobster is adorable. You rocked this mini album with so much detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your beach album is super adorable! I love the bright cheerful colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous mini album, Millie! Perfect place to keep your summertime memories in!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just got my new Cricut and I can't wait to check out these files. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  27. so creative I love the star fish and lobster

    ReplyDelete
  28. Millie, this is crazy awesome. You always have such amazing details! You rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This makes me want to go to the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. My angelic friend, this is amazing! Every detail is fantastic... you have whisked me away to the beach! :o) This is such a whimsical and beautiful way to share and treasure sweet summertime memories. The cover is spectacular! So many sweet goodies to enjoy... I'm wild about the pearly/pom pom flip flops! The spine detailing is incredible, as is every precious page within. Inspiring work, my dear Millie! God loves you and has such beautiful plans for you. :o) Lots of love, hugs, and prayers for you tonight and always!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow how fun is this???? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love it! the colors are so happy, the detail is incredible, it is all amazing

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great mini album. So full of summer!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous work, love the summer colours and great details...Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is just awesome work and so cheery, wow.xx. xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you have as much fun at the beach as you had making this album! Congratulations!! Is this your first mini? You hit a home run!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is incredibly fabulous! Oh my gosh. Love everything about it. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party! DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just love the details on all the pages! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my goodness Migdalia, what a fun and fabulous summer mini Book. Totally love it!!! Crafty Hugs - Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just adorable all around. The details are WOW!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  41. WOW!!!! you did an amazing job... so many little details, I love google eyes,,, your paper piecing is awesome... your fishing net ... what a great idea ....so glad I found this hop and had a chance to become a follower.... you have great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. your album is fabulous!!! love all the details! thank you for linking up with us over at PDE Linky Party~ DT <3 elecia

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh, what a fantastic mini album! Love it, Migdalia. All the fun papers and all the details you added. Wow. You so rocked this mini album :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a fantastic mini!!! So bright and colorful! The details are just so sweet!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is amazing!! I especially love the lobster net :D

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love, love, love! Very beachy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh my, what a fabulous mini album....I just love all the bright colors, papers, and beachy theme!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. How cute this is!
    Love all the details
    Of it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  49. OMG!! What a awesome mini album!!!!! I love all the details and bright colors......... just LOVE, LOVE this album!!! You did a awesome job on this project!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  50. Super fun cards, so summery and cheerful I love them all.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cutest mini ever my friend. Love the whole design, the fabulously cute papers and images. Love it.
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  52. If you could see my fave right now. Pretty sure my jaw is on the ground! This is amazing! just so many details and wow just so wonderful! I love it! Will for sure need to scrap lift a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  53. really fun mini book!! i love all the details :) that little lobster is the cutest :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh, my! These are pretty cool!!! Thanks for following me! I'm following you, too! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW,
      Thank you for sharing at Decorate to Celebrate!
      Lilian
      The Leaf Studio

      Delete
  55. What an AWESOME album. LOVE all the vibrant colors on the cover and the pages all look so good! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  56. so bright and colorful, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love all your paper! Great project.
    Vicki (@sweetlovecanada)

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW...that is so summery..love all the elements..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow full of beach beauty! Love the sandles on the cover! Love it all! !I

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fabulous! Oh my gosh, what a wonderful little mini-album! This just screams SUMMER and each page is adorable. Beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love how you shared pics of all the pages!! The details are amazing! I have always wanted to do a mini and I bet it is a time consuming project! Yours was definitely worth every minute because the outcome is just superb!!! I love everything about this! Awesome work Millie:)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi just popping back again to say ...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight...fabulous work!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  63. WOW, Millie, this is fabulous! Love all the summery colours and pages - wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm a little late to the party but I just HAD to let you know how much I love this album, Millie!! Oh my stars this is great. I am nutty about beach theme designs but you went way above and beyond with all of your little extras. Loving the pom poms and that funny little lobster on front. Just wonderful dear lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia