Monday, June 1, 2015

You make me.....

Good day to all my bloggie friends!
Did you all have a wonderful weekend?
I did! It was a quiet one, I so enjoyed that.
 I started to practice coloring with my markers and the "Mini Greetings" stamp set by YNS.
I chose to color the sun and decided to go with that color palette as well.
For the base of my card I went with Sketch #15 from YNS.  
I used Recollections polka dot paper as well as the enamel dots.
I created a fun border with a decorated edge punch that I forgot I had..isn't that COOL!
When using any die cutting machine, I make extras and store them in a small sandwich bag.
That's where the banner came from (when I was a kid cartridge).
For the shaker part of my card, I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies by MCT.
On the banner I stamped "you make me" and "smile" on the bottom part of my card from 
"Mini Greetings" as well. I chose to use both sentiments because it was important that the recipient of this card know how special they are to me.
I made a bow with the Bumblebee Trendy Twine and placed a yellow sparkle skittle on the center.



Here is a closer look at the shaker part of my card.
I filled it with black sequins & yellow beads.


SUPPLIES:
YNS: Mini Greetings Stamp Set
Tombow: Dual Brush Pen Set, 6 Jellybean

Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
My Creative TimeBunch of Fun Circle Dies
When I was a kid cartridge: Banner
Bumblebee Trendy Twine
Recollections Polka Dot Paper, Cardstock & Enamel Dots
DoubleClick Skittles: Yellow Sparkle
Sequins*Beads*Foam Tape*Decorated Edge Punch

CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


30 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, Migdalia. I love that color combination. Your card is so fresh and clean!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NEVER made a shaker card, wouldn't know where to start by by golly after seeing this I am in the 'need' to make one...love love love.xxxxhttp://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/this-is-such-cute-image-i-had-to-use.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great shaker card! It's been years since I made one myself and I absolutely love yours. So adorable!

    Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me smile, M!! I love, love your shaker!! The sun is so cute!! I love the big and little polka dot papers!! Fun and fabulous my friend!! It's such a happy card!! It will definitely bring joy to the recipient!! I hope you have a wonderful June my sweet friend!! Happy Monday!! Big, huge hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. My angelic friend, this makes me smile! How darling is that sweet little sun.. .and so wonderfully colored, too! :o) I love the black and yellow color palette, especially within the shaker. Such a darling design from your beautiful heart! I love the border you made, too... everything about this is pure happiness! Lovely creation as always, Millie! God and I love you to the moon and all the way back! (And even more!) Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your shaker card makes me smile too... love the bumble bee colors here... Cute shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaker card M, I love the cheerful colours and design it made me smile
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic shaker card:) GREAT color combo!! Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shaker card! Love the fun design! The color combination is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great design...fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous shaker card, M!!! I love the colors!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fabulous card!!! I LOVE the color combo and the fact that its an adorable shaker card is a BONUS!!! Simply sweet! :) Have A Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very happy shaker card. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 185th AGFF Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors, the stitching, and the little bee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful and cheerful shaker card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday!
    Many blessings,
    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG what a cute, cute, cute shaker card Millie I love the little Bee too darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabulous shaker card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. So totally CUTE... love that adorable little shaker..
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love your shaker card!! bright and fun.
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  20. a lovely sunshine card, and yes it made me smile!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute. TFS and joining at Jo's this week for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bright and cheerful card my friend!!!!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so wonderful ! Love everything about this fantastic card !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a sweet card my friend!!!! I love the color combo so much, very bright and fun. Love the shaker element!
    Thanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. awwww, your card makes me smile :) so CUTE, love the fun shaker and sweet little face inside!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a sunny HAPPY card!!! The yellow and black are a striking combo and then you make it all fun with the shaker. Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing your take on YNS's sketch challenge #15!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the color combo and the fun shaker feature.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That really does make me smile, that's perfect to brighten someones day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"