Thursday, July 23, 2015

Trendy Twine - Beach Day!!!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today it's my turn to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine. 
I will be featuring the Nautical Trendy Twine along with the Medium Candy Bags.

(scheduled..still in training)
On my previous Trendy Twine post (Here), I mentioned that I will be attending a kid's birthday party which I will be making a few of the beachbound treat bags with gumballs that was posted.
I also wanted to make treat bags and fill them with stickers for those that cannot have candy. 
I started with a tag from the TBBM cartridge. 
I used a Spongebob die cut from a SVG Cutting Files blog hop that was given as a freebie. 
I gave him googly eyes and adhered him onto the tag.  
I added starfishes and the caption "Beach Day". 
I filled the medium candy bag with Spongebob stickers. Cool, right?
I wrapped the Nautical Trendy Twine around the tag and made a fun bow on the top.


Here is a closer look at the super cute tag with the Nautical Trendy Twine.
I also used the Trendy Page Dots (Yellow & White Polka Dots).


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Supplies:
Cricut Explore: CAC & TBBM
Annie's Paper Boutique: Nautical Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: Medium Candy Bags
Annie's Paper Boutique: Trendy Page Dots
SVG Cutting Files: Spongebob (a previous hop)
Recollections Polka Dot Paper & Kraft Cardstock 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Googly Eyes*3-D Pop Dots*Distress Ink

Entering my project to the following challenges:
4CC # 256 (Sun, Sea, Sand)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


33 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! This is soo darn CUTE!!! LOVE Spongebob!! Adorable Tag! :) Have a Crafty Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect alternative to candy. The stickers fit in the bag so nicely...like they were made for that size. Love the party treat (and the nautical color twine)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag!!! SpongeBob is the bomb! This tag is adorable and I love the bow at the top using the trendy twine! Great idea to substitute stickers for those who cannot have candy! WTG there! I hope you have a great day my friend and thank you for sharing such a cute project!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, M, this is so darn adorable I can't quit smiling!! I love Spongebob!! His googly eyes are so fun!! I love how you outlined him with twine and the awesome bow!! How creative you are to add stickers!! This makes such an awesome gift for the kids!! They will absolutely adore these!! I hope you have a wonderful day my dear, sweet friend!! Happy Thursday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly gosh this is the cutest project love it you clever you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! I love that you put stickers in that bag...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my so cute... those kiddies are going to love you for their treat bags you are making for them.... super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Millie, this is so cute!! I am not a spongebob fan but yours is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet M, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your project is so super fun! I love the idea of adding stickers to the treat bag! The coordinating tag looks so awesome! Hope you are enjoying your training!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun I love sponge bob. your tag is fab
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, such a cute tag! Love spongebob:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is cute, I'm sure they will love him. Thank you for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable tag. Love how you used the twine on this tag. Those children are going to love their treat bags!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. How CUTE! Love the fun addition of the googly eyes to Spongebob! I know those kids will love this treat bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My angelic friend, this is adorable! Not only so, but it's such a sweet gesture... I'm not surprised in the least that your beautiful heart thought about those who cannot have candy. The tag is such a precious little scene and I am enamored with the twine border (and color)! :o) The stickers are precious, too! Always a joy to see what your lovely self creates, Millie... I am so thankful for you! Sending you lots of sparkly love tonight and every night! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so super ADORABLE M!!!!
    LOVE this idea to pieces!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely idea. A gorgeous little tag. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so very cute and a great idea to put stickers in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh this is so fun, my son will love it! Totally awesome Millie! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is so cute, great idea with the stickers and Sponge Bog very fun! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT
    4CC

    ReplyDelete
  22. You created the most adorable Sponge Bob! So cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just about the cutest treat ever!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness, I love your tag - he is adorable! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Millie this is one cute tag. Love the google eyes and the way you used the twine. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute and my son would totally love this my friend. TFS and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute, cute, cute! My little guys love SpongeBob and would love this fun little package!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super duper adorable!! And such a FUN project!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute project, Millie! I remember watching with my now teenager when he was little! Crabby patty anyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is super cute! thanks joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This tag is soo super cute!!! Love this little sponge Bob tag!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"