Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Birthday!!!

Good evening to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend.
I continue to practice using my Spectrum Noir Markers, that I received on my birthday 
as well as watching tutorials on YouTube. The tutorials have been very helpful.
As I was organizing/cleaning up my craft space, I decided to make a birthday card with an adorable freebie that I had saved in one of my files. I colored the birthday bear with my 
Spectrum Noir Markers (colors used are indicted below). I added yellow enamel dots, a pretty red bow w/ flower and stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment by the Happy Days stamp set.
I am super excited that my coloring has improved....lol



Supplies: 
Birdie Brown Digital (it used to be available at her Birdie Brown blog)
Spectrum Noir Markers: Birthday Bear: TN7, TN8, GB8, GB10, EB5
OutfitCT1, CT2, CT3 & Balloons: CR10, CR11, DR1
Recollections Kraft Cardstock & Pattern Paper
Cardz TV: Happy Days Stamp Set
Enamel Dots*Distress Ink*Ribbon*Flower

Entering my birthday card to the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!
 

22 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! love it Millie... I have this image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I love my alcohol markers too. Give me my markers and my Silhouette and I am a happy camper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, like the balloons. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 197th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet, M!! Your coloring is perfect!! I love the adorable bear with his heart balloons!! The brick background is awesome!! I just love this my friend!! It makes me smile!! You are a rock star with the Spectrum Noir markers!! I can't wait to see more of your colored images!! Love, love this my dear friend!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy Sunday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! This is super cute! What a sweet little bear and I just love how the red just pops! Simply adorable!! I hope you enjoying your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Millie. Practice? I think your coloring is perfect. Love the adorable little bear and the dots really make the card pop.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little bear - and I'm a sucker for them, too. What a fun, happy card and I caught your entry on SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute little bear, beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Millie, this is so super sweet! What a cute little bear :) Your coloring rocks!!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is totally adorable! Love the sweet image and the card desing. Cute bow embellie.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this is such a cute card! That bear is so adorable! Love the brick background... so fun! Keep practicing my friend, you'll be a pro before ya know it with those markers!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable!! What a cute image and you colored him so perfectly! LOVE your card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a sweet card, I love this cute little bear! I hope you are feeling well, and that you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw your card over at SAS4KIDS. Great coloring. I love the Birdie Brown Image. Red ribbon and flower are great accents and really brings the card together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous - what a great birthday card and cute image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SBC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a super sweet card!! Love the adorable little bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGOSH!!! How SUPER CUTE!!! Adorable Bear image, great coloring,,,, :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card, the little bear is adorable! Awesome job on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my stars this chunky little guy is too cute. i love the brick background too, Millie! so darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"