Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Trendy Twine - A Campfire Treat!!!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today it's my turn to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine. 
This month's projects will feature the Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine along 
with the Clear Pillow Boxes.

For my project..........
I made a "Summer Night" Campfire Treat!!

I wrapped the Small Clear Pillow Box with the Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine
Then I added a gorgeous bow with the Aqua Midnight.
With the Cricut Explore, TBBM (tag) & CAC (campfire, stars, grass, & marshmallow) die cuts, 
I was able to create a super fun tag for my treat. 
I stamped a tiny tag with the "Summer FUN!" sentiment.
Since I was going with a campfire theme I filled the Clear Pillow Box with tiny marshmallows.
Yummy, right?


FYI:A Reminder
Mark your Calendars

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Supplies:
Cricut Explore: CAC & TBBM
Annie's Paper Boutique: Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: Clear Pillow Boxes (Small)
My Craft Spot:Tiny Tags 3 (no longer produced)
Recollections Cardstock 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Brad*3-D Pop Dots*Distress Ink*Button

Entering my project to the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks:Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

27 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Millie! LOVING that cutie tag!
    AWESOME project my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the tag and the twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this?! I love the vision you have with this to match the summer nights theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is so clever and adorable Millie
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so sweet, M!! I love the little campfire!! How cute he is!! The marshmallows on a stick and the stars are a perfect touch!! The twine is beautiful and you showcased it perfectly!! Love, love this my sweet friend!! Fabulous as always!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Big hugs dear friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute campfire treat! What a cute tag Millie~love it!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Millie, This is so fun, cute, adorable and very creative. Love the little fire and the use of the twine. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super cute! I love it! That tag is just too adorable and the twine is a gorgeous colour.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I love that little camp fire and the colorful twine!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours, super cute treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh this is so cute!!! I would never have thought to come up with something like this. How awesome! Love the twine colors!!! Gorgeous... and the tag is super cute my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an awesome project you created! Love the fun little tag with the campfire theme! That twine bow looks amazing, great finishing touch on your fab project! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to pop back over and say thanks so much for joining our Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

      Delete
  13. Super cute and I love how you added all the twine. Fabulous project my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a super cute project!! Love that fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a awesome treat!!! Love the tag and the twine bow looks fabulous!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a Super CUTE Tag!!! Adorable Treat and LOVE the use of the twine!!! You gals rock the twine! So inspiring! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is this I love the colors. I love everything about it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The way you wrapped the twine around the pillow box and tag is so cool! What a great idea, Millie :) This is a super cute project. I love your tag and the lovely twine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's adorable!! My little girls would just die if I gave them little mini smore kits!!!
    Thanks for playing at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, Millie! This project is just too fab for words! I love everything about it but those colors are so yummy! Love the aqua & black combo! You really rocked this one! Thank you for sharing it with us at FCCB!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm just in love with this sweet little treat! I think the idea is so fabulous!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the super cutest! Such summer fun! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"