Monday, August 24, 2015

Trendy Twine - Great Outdoors

Don't forget to comment on my "Happy Birthday" post...(HERE)
Good day to all my bloggy friends!!
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.
I will be showcasing the Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine along with the Small Clear Pillow Box.

Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more?

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Supplies:
Cricut Explore & Cricut Die Cuts
Annie's Paper Boutique: Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: Clear Pillow Boxes (Small)
Recollections Cardstock & Polka Dot Paper
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Gel Pen*Distress Ink*Decor Edge Punch


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggy love.
I greatly appreciate it!

15 comments:

  1. What a great sneak! Stopping by to see the full project! Have a wonderful day my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE sneak and awesome project over on the Trendy Twine blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, awesome sneak, M!! I love to camp!! I'm off to check out your fabulous project my fabulous friend!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy Monday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sneak peek...on my way over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project totally rocks, I love everything about it! The tag is so super cute and I love how you wrapped your box with the twine and added that amazing pom pom! Awesome job on showcasing the twine! Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My angelic friend, I am so happy to be visiting you! Thank you for the beautiful love you left me... it is a tough time, but God (and you!) are always helping me. I am so behind that unfortunately I can only leave bloggie love on everyone's most recent post. I really dislike doing this, but it's the only way I can get back on track. Please know that I have enjoyed the work you've posted that I missed... you are always amazing.

    This project is amazing! Your work is even sweeter than the treat it holds. :o) The tag is darling and I always adore your twine work. Who can resist the abundance of beautiful twine that you used? Your poms are always perfection. Wonderfully done as always, Millie. I am so thankful for you... always know how much you mean to me.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute sneak and I love your whole project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great sneak!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute sneaky! I love that sweet camper and fun pom pom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"