Thursday, October 29, 2015

Smile!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
With October being the Breast Cancer Awareness month,(Pinky LinkyI thought about making a card which I will be mailing out to a friend. I used the Cricut Explore DS (border, shapes & ribbon) to create my card along with the sketch from Stella Says Sketch #316. For the base of my fun fold card I used Recollections Cardstock and Crate Paper for the layers. Once my card was 
assembled, used the print n' cut feature on the Ribbon Prim Angel Standing image from 
Bugaboo Stamps. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and used pink glitter glue on the ribbon & nose. I duplicated the image, used foam tape to adhere both images for dimension and placed it on the center of the oval circle.


I added white pearls and I stamped the Bitty Itty Bitty "Smile" sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. 
on the inside of the card . I think it is absolutely Beautiful! 

 


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card M I like the image and the sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh M, what a beautiful card this is!! I love the flip design and the sweet image!! The details you added are just perfect!! This will definitely brighten the day of the recipient!! You did such a fabulous job!! I hope you have a wonderful evening my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking with a pretty smile... love it.... the image and design is perfect.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I know your friend will love it! Great card base and image!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation and the amazing image and colours are spectacular.x
    {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet my friend. My sister just completed her chemo & radiation, so I really appreciate this card.

    Hugs,
    Chriss - Scrappin With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, how adorable. Lovely card Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, the card style is awesome, this will put a smile on anyones face, beautiful card.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet and wonderful card ! I love the design and that image is perfect !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love all of the pink for Breast Cancer Awareness The design you created looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love the image:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Millie, your friend is going to adore this heartfelt creation. The image is darling and the entire design is beautifully soft and delicate. The papers are so pretty and the sentiment couldn't be lovelier. Everything you create is radiant, as it is a reflection of your gorgeous heart... which is filled with heavenly love and light. Stunning work as always, my treasured friend. Wishing you a weekend of all things sparkly. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how Lovely! What a great card and sentiment.. the shape looks awesome too! :) Have a Great Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you used our sketch to make a different fold card and it looks so pretty! Great job!
    Hugs, Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card Migdalia! Your friend definitely will smile!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card!!! Love that sweet image you used!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"