Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Lesley!!!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today my DT sisters & myself, have taken over the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog. 
Why?...It's a Birthday celebration!!!!
Happy Birthday Lesley!!!
For my project I used the Easel Cake card file from My Scrap Chick to make my birthday card.
I wanted this special birthday card to be as sweet as Lesley so I used the colors pink & navy blue.
The pretty papers are from "Now & Then" from MME.
The birthday sentiments are both from Birthday Wishes from MCS.
I added glossy accents on the candles, pink pearls, and a die cut butterfly which I made with my 
Cricut Explore.To complete my special birthday card, I made a button out of the Pink Striped Polka Dots - Trendy Page Dots and I placed a pink pearl on the center. I then adhered my handmade button on a double bow which was made with the gorgeous Navy Blue crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM and the pretty Totally Pink Trendy Twine.


I also thought it would be nice to make her a handmade gift.
So, I made my 1st TPR Mini Album.
(Click on this link for the tutorial)
This is the front cover of my pretty mini album.
For the front & back cover I used chipboard.
All of my dies cuts were made with the Cricut Expore DS.
( I used Celebration & When I was a Kid Cartridges)
I added glossy accents on the Happy Birthday caption, pretty pink butterflies and pearls. 
On my banner I used the Totally Pink Trendy Twine for the pom poms.
 I made a gorgeous bow with the Navy Blue crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.
(sorry the picture is a little blurry)

I also used the "Now & Then" word stickers from MME.

I used the Navy Blue Pink Striped Polka Dots - Trendy Page Dots as tabs 
and adhered them to the inside tags.

 Another page with the Tickled Pink Trendy Twine.

I used glossy accents on the cupcake cherry...

This is last page & the inside back cover of the TPR mini album.
I used foam tape to adhere the balloons for dimension.

I would love for you to please stop by the Trendy Twine blog 
to wish Lesley a Happy Birthday & see what the Amazing 
DT sisters created.


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue*Foam Tape

 
Entering my project to the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks

37 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous mini album! The papers that you used are so pretty... love the colors and patterns.... the bow is super pretty too~ you did a great job... love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, this is totally amazing! You are so talented and she will treasure this! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!
    Super FAB birthday projects Millie! I know Lesley is going to LOVE these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! The mini album is so pretty!! You rocked that one!!! :) Awesome job friend, she will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! How awesome is that?! I love the card and that album is so wonderful. Lesley is sure to LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! FABULOUS!! LOVE it all... She will certainly LOVE everything you created for her! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My lovely friend, you blessed Lesley something silly! She will forever treasure these sweet creations! The album is darling and your card is beautiful! I love the 'frosting' paper... it's gorgeous! The blue and pink bows are so gorgeous and I love the bright pink pearls you chose! Stunning work, Millie! Thank you for making me smile. :o) Wishing you a day of all things beautiful.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and fun birthday card! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, M, these are both absolutely fabulous!! The card is adorable!! I love the candles and the sweet butterfly!! The mini is amazing!! The details you added are just perfect!! I love the papers and the way you decorated the cover and pages!! It truly is stunning!! Wow!! You rock my friend!! Spectacular!! I hope you have a great day my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I know Lesley will love them. I really like your color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is amazing! I love the fun design you created and that mini album is awesome! I know Lesley is going to love all of those details and embellishments you added! Awesome papers, patterns and colors you added! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Creation. Love the papers, image and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us in our anything goes challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a adorable card and what a wonderful mini album!!! Love the pom poms, pretty papers and .....Love all the details!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply adorable, pink and navy really look super. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 209th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a gorgeous project Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Anything Goes Challenge ...Lis DT

      Delete
  15. Wow Millie, your card is gorgeous and look at that fabulous mini!!! I love the fun papers and embellishments you used on this fabulous project!!! GREAT job and I am SURE she will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! Gorgeous!! What an awesome album such pretty Colors and great design! Handmade gifts are Truly the best!!
    Have a super day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful birthday card... love the fun details to it...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant design, love everything added and wow, this is just fabulous. ♥
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  19. WoW! This is amazing! Such great details and love all the great papers! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow...like a party on a card, so amazing and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! This is so pretty! She is gonna love it :) Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am loving the pretty pink and navy theme you have going on here. Everything looks amazing - beautiful papers and details with perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome gift set, Millie. Love the pretty papers you used and those pom poms are just too adorable. Love the birthday cake easel card. What a fun idea! I bet she will love it and treasure it!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are amazing. You chose such beautiful shades of pink and blue. The card is absolutely beautiful and the mini album is simply stunning. You really out did yourself with these.
    Happy Crafting and have a beautiful day,
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  25. These sweet projects are beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a beautiful project!!!!Thanks for joining Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great creation, Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card. Love the mini you did a fabulous job on it. Love them both.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. Millie, my card is so festive and fun. And my birthday album... oh my... it's amazing. You did such a fabulous job on it. Thank you so much!

    Love you, girlie! Well, most of the time... well, maybe about half the time ;) haha

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  30. great birthday card!!
    Thank you for joining Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Anything Goes. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    <a href="http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/”>http://Fantabulous Cricut DT member DIANA L.</a>

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a lovely present, not just a pretty card, but a fabulous mini album also! Your friend Lesley will love it! Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB and for stopping by my blog to leave a comment, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous mini album - love all the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. What fantastic projects ...love them
    Thanks for joining us at CraftDee Bowz and good luck
    Tracey X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"