Thursday, November 12, 2015

SVG Attic: Guest Designer

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Super EXCITED with today's post because I am a Guest Designer over at SVG Attic!  
That's right! Woohoo!!!
For my 1st post as guest designer my projects all were created with a Thanksgiving Day 
theme in mind, since Thanksgiving Day is right around the corner.

My 1st project:
I used 3 of the files from SVG Attic's Enchanted Autumn set. This is such a beautiful set and easy to assemble as well. The festive patterned papers are from DCWV's "The Autumn Melody".

I used the Pumpkin Stencil file (which can also be used as vinyl tiles) to create a shaker card and filled it with the Autumn Sequins Mix from Annie's Paper Boutique. 
I made a button out of the Hello Fall - Trendy Page Dots and placed a white pearl on the center. 
I then adhered my handmade button on a double bow which was made with white ribbon and Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine. I stamped the sentiment "blessed" from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique on a handmade tag and added pearls.


For the Maple Leaf Handle Box, I adhered mini gold dew drops and a bow. 
I placed a "Ferrero Rocher" inside of this wonderful treat.


I stamped the sentiment "Thankful" from Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set on a handmade tag, added a mini gold dew drop which I then adhered it to my pretty bow.


This is one of my favorite cards EVER!! and Yes!
It is a shaker card which I created with the Grateful Gathering Card file. 
I filled my shaker card with the Autumn Sequins Mix. 
Made a double bow with brown ribbon & Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine and then I placed a pearl on the center of the pretty bow.


My 2nd project:
As soon as I saw the Pilgrim Man & Pilgrim Woman from SVG Attic's Thankful FriendsI thought about creating something fun for kids. I used the In The Garden Face Assortment from PKS, doodled with a white gel pen and then adhered each one to a popsicle stick.

These cuties are the Native Man & Native Woman also from SVG Attic's Thankful Friends
I used my Spectrum Noir Markers to color their eyes.
Adorable, right?

You can find more wonderful SVG files in the SVG Attic Store.  

Also, don't forget to like the SVG Attic Facebook Page and as well as joining the SVG Attic Fanatics group on Facebook.

Thank you SVG Attic for this amazing opportunity!  
I am having so much fun!!


Other Supplies:
Portrait
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors


Entering my project to the following challenges:
3GJ November: Anything Goes with Ribbon

39 comments:

  1. AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT designs, wow am in awe of them, they are cleverly made and love the shaker one...clever girl.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you made for this post! WOW! I think my favorite thing is the fact that you turned these cards into shaker cards. Great vision :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Millie these are amazing!! I love all the sequins and the pretty shakers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These creations are gorgeous!! Fabulous designs and I LOVE that shaker card! Congrats on your GDT spot!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing, each one is just so awesome, love the pilgrims and indian kiddos and your card and boxes are gorgeous.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on you GD spot, Migdalia!!!! What a awesome projects!!!!! I love them all!!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, M, you totally rocked your guest design spot!! Everything you created is amazing!! I love them all but the shaker cards are so fabulous!! I just adore the Grateful one!! You did such a spectacular job on everything!! The Pilgrims and Native American dolls make me smile!! Love these all my sweet friend!! Congrats on your so-deserved guest design spot!! Happy Thursday!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Migdalia!!! Me again. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GDT and wow what gorgeous creations! These are all fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects! Love each one! Great job and congrats on your guest designer spot!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, those are gorgeous! Love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! I love your projects! The shaker cards are elegant and beautiful and I love the Pilgrims and Native Americans. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH!!!!! all your projects and the card are amzing my friend. I love the card and your Native man and Native woman on the stick are so cute -- You have been one busy lady and congrats on your guest design spot!!
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #168 “Thanksgiving” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous projects! Those shaker cards look amazing, love the pretty designs! The maple leaf box is gorgeous! Such pretty papers you used! And the little dolls with the Peachy faces are so fun too! You rocked your guest designer spot, congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW you have created some awesome projects here my friend. Love the shaker cards and the adorable Pilgrims and Native Americans. :Love them all.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your Guest Design spot...wow girl, you nailed it! I LOVE all your fabulous projects! So much inspiration for Thanksgiving! Your shaker cards, box and Pilgrims are all just fantastic!
    Great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! These are all so beautiful! Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. so beautiful love everything you do. so talented. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow is all I can say!!! Fab job :-).
    Thanks for linking over at Silhouette Challenges for November - Vicki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my....everything you have made is amazing. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What wonderful sets of crafty goodness! Love the cuties you made for the kids. Love the shaker you made. In fact I keep going back for one more look to make sure I didn't miss anything :-) Love, love, love it all!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your projects are AMAZING! The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch for them! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, these are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Gorgeous projects!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW you have been busy. The Thanksgiving cards are gorgeous. I love the papers you used. hank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Party. Katie-DL.ART DT member

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so fun!! Great projects! Thanks so much for joining us over at Pink & Main for the November challenge :)

    ~Stacey (Pink & Main DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow!! Wow!!! Wow!! What an awesome set of projects! Your shaker card and box are so amazing, gorgeous colors! The fun project for the kids is so cute! You sure did a wonderful job as a guest designer! Congrats to you my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome projects love them all! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main monthly challenge!
    Pam M. DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your projects are amazing!! Beautiful job.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great projects! Congrats on your GD SPot! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. My precious friend, congratulations on your well-earned guest designer spot! They are so blessed to have you. You bring joy, happiness, and inspiration to everyone with every post. All of your projects are spectacular, from sweet whimsy to stunning elegance! Your papers, designs, and embellishments are all so beautiful. It would be pure magic to craft with you, Millie! Gorgeous work, sweet friend! I hope you're having a lovely start to the week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those are Gorgeous projects! LOVE them ALL! Those pilgrim and Indian popsicle sticks are super cute! Congrats on the GD Spot - So well deserved! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! Those are gorgeous designs! You are very creative. I adore your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow you are doing some amazing projects and they are all so gorgeous.... you rock all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are such elegant projects!!! So many fun things to look at today!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have a soft spot for shaker cards and these look fabulous in autumn colors and design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Woohoo for you ! Congrats on the GDT at SVG Attic! Working with Beth is the absolute best and you rocked your projects! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes plus Ribbon Challenge at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia