Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SVG Attic: Guest Designer

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Guess what today is?
That's right it is my 2nd post as a Guest Designer over at SVG Attic! Woohoo!!!

Since Thanksgiving Day is only a few days away I thought it would be a great idea to make & share with you all what I will be taking with me to the Thanksgiving dinner that I will be attended. 
Lets begin......
Now, if you are a follower of mine you would know by now that I am no stranger to sweets and the packaging that I created are perfect!!!
 I used a coordination of files and "The Autumn Melody" from DCWV. 
It is one of my favorite holiday paper.

For my carrot pound cake, I used the bread gift box from SVG Attic's Holly's Holiday Gift Boxes.
I wrapped a brown ribbon with the printed caption Thank You around the pound cake. I placed the Thankful for you caption from SVG Attic's Thankful Captions on the center. Then I adhered white pearls around the bread box and a bow.

For my caramel apple gift box, I used SVG Attic's Holly's Holiday Gift BoxesI purchased a candy apple and removed the stick that came with it because I wanted the glossy apple die cut to be visible and I wanted to add a pretty bow on the center as well.I stamped Thankful on the handmade tag, I used glossy accents on the candy apple die cut and added white pearls around the apple gift box.

For the Maple Leaf Handle Box, I adhered small white pearls and a Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine bow.
I placed a "Ferrero Rocher" inside of this Thankful treat.
I stamped the sentiment "Thankful" from the Hello Fall Planner stamp set from Annie's Paper Boutique on a handmade tag, added a pearl which I then adhered it to my pretty twine bow.

You can find more wonderful SVG files in the SVG Attic Store.  
Also, don't forget to like the SVG Attic Facebook Page and as well 
as joining the SVG Attic Fanatics group on Facebook.

Thank you SVG Attic for having me as one of November's Guest Designer! 

It's been absolutely amazing!!! 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving To All!!!


Other Supplies:
Portrait
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors

Entering my project to the following challenges:

34 comments:

  1. Fantastic packages, each one is beautiful,
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Millie - you sure a rock'n those showcasing...loving them all... Hummm which one did you say was mines??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such great projects! Congrats on you GD spot! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all these want to wish you a blessed thanksgiving. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GD Spot!!!! What a fabulous boxes!!! Love the ribbon, twine and pretty papers you used!!! Wonderful my friend!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome!! Wonderful projects Millie :) Love that you're GDT for us. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a fantastic job on ALL of your projects! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great Millie I love the box with the leave. great papers to I wish you avery Happy Thanksgiving filled with Joy and ove my friend. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects, these are so fun for holiday goodies! All of the papers are fabulous, love the twine and ribbon accents! Congrats on your guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I love the bread box, I am gonna have to get that. Congrats on you guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, you did an amazing job on all of these, M!! Wow!! The bread box is fabulous!! I love how you added the pearls!! The two gift boxes are so awesome!! You decorated everything perfectly!! You are so sweet and generous to take these to your Thanksgiving dinner!! They will be gobbled up!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my dear, sweet friend!! I'm so thankful for your friendship!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at all that festive goodness!!!! Millie, those 3d packages look awesome! Each one is perfect for this time of year and make wonderful gifts for neighbors, friends, & family! LOVE it! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful packaging for all of your yummy treats. I love the designs and pretty papers.
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally gorgeous~ I love it! You made this look so beautiful and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects!! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your caramel apple gift box looks very interesting. You could make a production of caramel apples in your gift boxes)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all so AWESOME!!!!!
    Super job Millie!!!
    Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such practical and beautifully wrapped gifts! These look all so yummy, both wrappings and their content:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wowzers! These look amazing! Congratulations on your GD feature!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on your GDT spot and beautiful altered gift boxes---Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this pretty packaging thank you for joining challenge at dtc

    ReplyDelete
  23. My angelic friend, I have no doubt that you lit up the Thanksgiving dinner tonight... they were so blessed to have you. Your projects are beautiful and adorable, sure to bring light and love to their hearts every time they see (and enjoy) them. The papers and designs are so pretty.. and of course the gifts make my heart sing! Wonderfully done, my sweet and talented friend! And congratulations again on your GD spot! Happy Thanksgiving, Millie! You make this world a far better place and I am forever thankful for you. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Thanksgiving projects! I love looking at packaging for treats. <3 Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow. They are fabulous! Congrats on your GD Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your DT spot. Awesome creations for your yummy goodies. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your GDT spot! Your projects are festive and fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow my friend... your projects are all so beautiful!!!! I love seeing packaging for homemade goodies! I really love your pound cake box packaging! So pretty! And congratulations on your GDT spot!! Thank you for playing along in our Funday Friday challenge this week! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. Perfect packaging!!! Awesome!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  30. YUMMY! All your goodie projects are wonderful...I am sure anyone who receives any of your creations is tickled pink!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a beautiful way to present your holiday goodies. hey say you eat with your eyes first and these are all YUMMY!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello my dear friend! I hope you are well and ready for the Holidays. Your projects are fun and sweet for all those treats!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia