Sunday, December 6, 2015

Bugaboo's 3rd Annual Christmas Chaos: Day 1

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Bugaboo Stamps is having their Christmas Chaos again! 
For Day 1, It's a "Anything Goes with a Here Comes Santa Claus" theme. 
I wanted to join in on the fun as well so for today I am sharing my 2 Santa Claus cards.

1st card:
Since I do not own a Bugaboo "Santa Clause " image and it is not required to enter, I used the Santa Claus colored imaged that came with the My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly Paper PadMy gold borders are from the "when I was a kid" cartridge. I stamped the "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the "Fun Vertical Greetings" from My Creative Time and placed a mistletoe skittle.

2nd card:
My festive papers is from the Festive Collection from Authentique.
The gold glitter cardstock is from Recollections.
I found the Santa Claus die cut from A Child's Year cartridge.
My scallop border and squares are both from the "when I was a kid" cartridge".
To complete my Santa card, I stamped the "It's a Magical Season" sentiment from My Creative Time's-It's a Magical Season and used red enamel dots.


Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Foam Tape*Distress Ink


17 comments:

  1. These are both so elegant and gorgeous, M!! I love the vintage Santa image!! You showcased it perfectly!! The gold borders are an awesome touch!! And the gold Santa silhouette is beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! You did such a fabulous job on both of them my fabulous friend!! Thank you so much for linking up at DL.ART!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which one I like best because they are both so cute! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both beautiful. Love the vintage look and all the gold. Well done my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image, love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I like them both, the gold silhouette is such a creative idea, fantastic cards.Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Great card, love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at BSC

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage santa image such a nice set of cards. I hope all is well in your world my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes DECEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards. I really like the old time feel of the Santa on your first card and I love the silhouette one as well, haven't seen this one before. Nice job!
    Good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! The vintage designs look amazing and I love the touches of sparkle on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both absolutely lovely... love the gold you added to both cards... never hurts to have a little sparkle on each card! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Has a wonderful Vintage look w/ sparkle festive for Christmas. Thank you for entering DLART Christmas challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    DLART Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your vintage Santas. They are both just gorgeous - very elegant cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are GORGEOUS!!!!
    What AWESOME cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful cards!!! Love them both!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards - I love the vintage one! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous projects. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Hazel Nuts this month.
    All the best for 2016!
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"