Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Chaos - DAY 5

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Bugaboo Stamps is having their Christmas Chaos again!
I am having so much fun!

For Day 5: Pick a Treat & Make it FUNNY!


I chose: Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
For the card base, I used kraft cardstock, red cardstock from Crafty Smith's paper pad for my layers and the red/green stripes pattern papers are from DCWV's "Evergreen Stack". I colored the cute Bobblehead Christmas Gingerbread from Bugaboo Stamps with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, Fancy Frame Stamp & Die set and the "Its a Magical Season" sentiment all from My Creative Time. For a touch of sparkle, I used white & red glitter glue on my image and added some bling with rhinestones.



Other Supplies:
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Cuttlebug*Foam Tape*Glitter Glue


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Migdalia! You do such a good job with the coloring.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card and image Millie!!
    AWESOME job with the Bugaboo challenges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh M, this could not be sweeter!! That little gingerbread man is so cute!! I love his sparkly nose!! You are rocking the Christmas Chaos!! I'm loving every single thing you've created!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a fabulous day my fabulous friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, little Gingerbread man is adorable, looks pretty yummy right now, I'm starving,Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the gingerbread (he looks good enough to eat) and you colored him perfectly.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute. Love the gingerbread and the way the black and white paper pops off the red.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute - I love the gingerbread man! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! You are rocking it with all of your cute creations my friend! The gingerbread man is so super cute! Love the fun panel design on your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring and I LOVE that striped paper! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable....just love your sweet gingerbread guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a adorable card!! Love the cute gingerbread image and pretty paper!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia