Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I wanted to "Thank You" all again for taking the time to comment on all of my projects.
Also, Thanks to the Catch the Bug DT ladies who all did such a wonderful job.
By the way my bloggy friends, I was also one of the winners! Yiippee!!
You can see my badge on the right sidebar of my blog.

Now on to my super cute cards....
Well, Catch the Bug is having a "Penguin Parade" challenge and since I am a 
penguin lover I decided to join in on the fun.
For the base of my card, I am using the following sketch from SSS # 320.


To color the super cute Little Penguin Winter I used both my Spectrum Noir Markers/Promarkers.
I used Recollections Black & White paper pad and Bazzill embossed card stock (pink).
The die cut frame is from the DS and the tag is from Tiny Tags from MCS (no longer in business).
I added little pearls to the tags and stamped Happy Holidays from Happy Days stamp set.


Other Supplies:
White Gel Pen*Foam Tape*Border Punch
Tombow Multi Liguid Mono Glue




Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cards!!! Love the adorable little penquins and you used very pretty papers!!! Love them both!!! And Yippee awesome that you are one of the winners!!! Congrats my friend!!!!! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little critters are as cute as can be! Adorable cards!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little penguins are too cool! Great job on the colouring! Thanks for joining us at DieCuttinDivas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win, M!! So happy for you my friend!! Your penguin cards are absolutely adorable!! They totally make me smile!! I love the designs of your cards and the papers!! So, so sweet!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy evening!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those penguins makes me smile,,, they are super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, congrats on your win!!! You little penguins are so darn cute!! I love the papers and cute little tag!Such a fun design Millie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey my friend... adorable cards!!!!! Love those cute penguins!!! And congrats on your win!!!! So exciting! Thanks so much for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week!!! Happy Holidays ahead!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you congrats on your WIN!! your are as too cute. Love the paper and the penguins are TOO CUTE!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards - I love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Pink & Main for the December challenge :)

    Stacey (Pink & Main DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable cards!!! Congrats on your win too!
    I LOVE Bugaboo images and all of your challenge projects were AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some Adorable cards! Love those sweet penguins!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both colour schemes for these adorable penguins. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for December.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clean and super cute designs! Amazing what a little difference of color can do to change the look of a card. Great job!
    Thanks for participating in our penguin and sketch challenges at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia