Wednesday, December 9, 2015

SVG Attic: Guest Designer

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Super EXCITED with today's post because I was asked if I was able to come back to be one of December's Guest Designers over at SVG Attic and of course I said yes! Woohoo!!!

Lets begin...
With Christmas in mind, I made several cards and 3D treats.
I used the very festive "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV (one of my favorites) and the Holly Jolly paper pad from My Mind's Eye. 
For the sparkle, I used glitter gold cardstock from Recollections.
For my projects, I used the following files all from SVG Attic:

This is the Round Ornament Hanging card.
I adhered the "Noel" caption and red glitter dots on each corner of my hanging card.
I added rhinestones to my ornaments as well.

This is the Snowflake Hanging card.
I adhered the magical "Believe" caption to the center of my hanging card, red glitter dots and candy cane sequins mix from Annie's Paper Boutique. 
This is one of my favorite cards!!


This is the Drop Ornament Hanging card.
I stamped a Peace on Earth sentiment on a scallop circle, used holly berry stickers, red glitter dots and placed green rhinestones to each ornament.

I had so much fun with this file and it was so easy to assemble.
For my 3D Pine Tree, I used green embossed cardstock from Bazzill and gold glitter cardstock for my star. The star is from the Trio Tree card file (see below).
With the Cricut Explore "write" feature, I wrote "Merry Christmas" on a red banner and adhered it with glue dots. 



I absolutely love this card and will be making more.
This is Tree Trio card!!!
Isn't it just Beautiful?
I added some bling of course for that extra sparkle!



Now, I immediately feel in love with this adorable tree!!
This is the 3D Holly Tree.
I sparkled my tree with gold glitter cardstock and placed a gold star on the center of my pretty red 
bow. The star is from the Trio Tree card file as well.
I added a red banner with the Merry Christmas sentiment.
Isn't it just Beautiful?
I am filling my festive tree with candy.


Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Entering my project to the following challenges:

27 comments:

  1. I love your cards! you have inspired me! Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling Millie! lOVE all of them~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. that is an eyeful of wonderful things!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your collection is amazing! The cards are so beautiful Millie! I love everything~you have been busy creating...great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are amazing!! great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your beautiful creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You really went all out! I love it all. So beautiful and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, M, you did an amazing job on all of these!! Wow!! I love, love every single one!! Those dimensional trees are fabulous!! You added the perfect touches to all of them!! You are so talented!! And congrats on your GDT spot, too!! They are lucky to have you!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, WOW, WOW some more! Millie... they are all amazing!!! Such wonderful details on each one and so festive! Congrats on the GD Spot... so well deserved for sure! Your make their files come to life! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers!! SO many gorgeous projects! I just love the cards with the dangling ornaments!! Thank you for linking up at 3GJ this month!! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on you GD Spot!!!! OMG these are all so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the trees and all the awesome cards!!! You did a awesome job, my friend!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable projects! Everything looks so amazing, all of the details are so stunning! Congrats on the guest designer spot, I can see why they have asked you to return :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there! Awesome assortment of Christmas goodies...I really love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Totally amazing! Congrats on the guest DT! Everything is so pretty and festive and so PERFECT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog--and pointing out that the picture of my card was not showing up:)
    Sandye from the Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well sheesh...this is a neverending post...so many awesome designs girlie. Congrats on your GDT too, a very deserved honor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, wow, and wow! Love all of these...those cards are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's me again. I still love them all. My fav is number 2. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you have been busy, those are all great creations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful designed creations, all of them are really 'magical' with lovely colour theme..
    xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW - these are amazing! Love all the cards and 3D elements! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow - you've got a wonderful collection of Christmas goodies here! Love all the cards and the darling 3D tree. Thank you for linking to my challenge at ChouxChoux Paper Art!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow - you have been a busy lady! All of your projects are just beautiful. Your 3D work is just amazing and full of fabulous,sparkly details. And, I love those paneled cards -what a nice design. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. so pretty thank you for joining the dtc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cut outs and Christmas display! Thanks for playing along with us in the holly jolly challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"