Wednesday, December 23, 2015

SVG Attic: Guest Designer

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Super EXCITED to be back as one of December's Guest Designers over at SVG Attic

Woohoo!!

Let's begin.......
I used the very festive "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV.
It's been one of my favorite holiday paper to create with. 
I also used Recollections cardstock and Bazzill's embossed cardstock.

I made a one page layout using "All The Trimmings" from SVG Attic.
I added a few red rhinestones for some sparkle!

On both of my cards, I used the "JGW Sweet Wishes Card Kit" from SVG Attic. 
I added some bling of course! Isn't it just pretty?
This is the Vintage Sleigh card.

This is the Sweet Wishes Peppermint Candy card.
Totally cute!!

You can find more wonderful SVG files in the SVG Attic Store.  
Also, don't forget to like the SVG Attic Facebook Page and as well as joining the SVG Attic Fanatics group on Facebook.
Thank you SVG Attic for this amazing opportunity and for your wonderful files a ALWAYS! 



Supplies:
Cricut Explore
ATG*Adhesive

Entering to the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge:Anything Christmas


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot my friend!
    Your projects are AWESOME!!!!!!
    Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on all of these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your little Christmas scene.... super cute card!
    Merry Christmas Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing, M!! These are all fabulous!! I love the layout!! The little penguin is so sweet!! The sleigh card and the peppermint candy card are creative and beautiful!! The bling on the sleigh is a perfect touch!! Love all of these my fabulous friend!! You did an amazing job as always!! I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!! Merry Christmas!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun projects! They all look amazing! Love the that sleigh on your card and candy shaped card! Your layout is my favorite since I'm a layout gal :) Congrats on your guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT projects! I love your layout~fun papers! You cards are also so darn cute! Congrats on your GD spot!
    Merry Christmas!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks for your guest designer spot. You did awesome! Happy Christmas Eve to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GD Spot, M!!! Awesome projects!! Love them all!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your GDT spot love all the projects--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just fabulous...love them all and congrats on your guest design spot! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia