Saturday, December 5, 2015

Trendy Twine - A Christmas Gift!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog and I am showcasing the Candy Cane Trendy Twine, Candy Tin along with the Candy Cane Sequins Mix.

Here is what I created... A Christmas Gift for a friend!
I used the pretty "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV to decorate the Candy Tin and on the Tags/Ornaments.

I found the "Merry Christmas" caption on the Cricut Explore DS. 
I used 3-d pop dots on the "Christmas" for dimension.
On the white card stock I used crystal snow glitter and adhesive for a snowy texture.
For the trees, I used the scraps that were left from the Christmas Shaker tags/ornaments.
I made a double bow with red ribbon and the Candy Cane Trendy Twine.
I added a pearl and sprinkled a few of the Candy Cane Sequins Mix around the Candy Tin.
I wrapped the Candy Cane Trendy Twine around the Candy Tin
Very Festive!!
The inside of the Candy Tin will contain the pretty Tags/Ornaments! 
I used the Christmas Tree Shaker card file from The Cutting Cafe' to make my tags/ornaments. 
I omitted the card file and adjusted the size to fit the candy tin.
I used the pretty Candy Cane Sequins Mix to fill the tags/ornaments. 
On the DS, I used the write feature, to write out the caption "Merry Christmas" on each banner. That was so cool!
I used gold cardstock for the pretty stars and to hang the tags/ornaments I used a piece of Candy Cane Trendy Twine.

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



Supplies:
Cricut Explore DS
The Cutting Cafe:Christmas Tree Shaker
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors

Entering my project to the following challenges:

31 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love how you wrapped the twine around the box.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Crafty Blog
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
    Your project is so AWESOME Millie!! I LOVE those shaker tags!!!
    What a beautifully decorated tin too!
    Super festive and totally FAB my friend!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job decorating the your tin and those shaker ornaments are wonderful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, very cool indeed! Love all the neat details and the great use of twine! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I love how you added the banner to the ornament/tags, what a fun feature and your tin is just so pretty and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is fabulous, M!! I love how you decorated the tin!! The wrapped twine looks amazing!! The shaker tags are just the cutest thing ever!! You did such an awesome job with this!! Love, love it my sweet friend!! Gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Migdalia!!!! This is awesome!!! Love that tin and the shaker tags are awesome too!!! LOVE, love it!!!!! Have a great day, my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just love this fun set!! I love the shaker tags, so so cute and the tin is awesome!

    Have a super weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty set, you are awesome with those twines.... love the cuteness of those shakier trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What awesome creations! Love the little tin and sweet tree tags!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. So PRETTY!! LOVE the twine wrapped around the tin... and what CUTE ornament tags! LOVE seeing shakers as a tag or an ornament.. they're just so fun! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous work of twiney art here it's absolutely gorgeous...clever girl.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun...I love your sweet little containers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fabulous! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty! Love all the patterns on the tin and love how you used the twine around the edge!... and the shaker trees.. awesome!

      Delete
  16. DARLING creations! Love the attentions to details in your decorated tin and lovely tags! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Let it Snow” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Millie, this is fabulous! I LOVE the tin and the way you wrapped the pretty twine! The shaker ornament tree's are so fun! Very cute and so creative!
    Have a super day!
    Thanks so much for linking up at the PDE Linky Party!!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! What a fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie CT member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow these are so pretty!!!! I love your tin!! That twine around the edges is just perfect and it looks awesome! Love the colors too! The tin is decorated so lovely and those shaker tags are adorable! Love the papers that you used and the pretty festive sequin mix! Thanks for playing along with us this week in our "Christmas Joy" Funday Friday challenge my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a stunning project! Love how you created the adorable shaker tags, they look amazing! And that tin could not be more gorgeous! Love all of that beautiful twine you used! I apologize for not making it over to your blog sooner, I've been a bit under the weather :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable! Love how you wrapped twine all around the candy tin and that little tree tag is so cute. So glad you linked this to my challenge at ChouxChoux Paper Art!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, I love this beautiful tin. The twine around the edges is so pretty. I also love those fun shakers - too cute!

    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party!
    Tanya - PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is so pretty! Sorry for being tardy on commenting, but thanks you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love this fantastic project! Awesome use of the twine and ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia