Friday, December 25, 2015

Trendy Twine - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my bloggie friends!
Today over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine, we have a very special Christmas post for you all.
You do not want to miss this!

For my project I made an adorable tag for my Christmas treat!
I used one of the the tags from TBBM (DS).
I then placed a Red & White Polka Dots-Trendy Page Dots on my tag.
The elf is from SVG Attic's Santa's Little Helpers.
I used Totally Lemon Trendy Twine on the adorable elf hat and 
Candy Cane Trendy Twine for my bow.
I placed a bard on the center of my bow and stamped the
"Merry Christmas" sentiment by My Creative Time.
Once the tag was completed, I adhered a mini clothespin to the back of the tag 
and clipped it on the Red Chevron treat bag.
I filled the treat bag with little chocolate Santa's..Yummy!

Please stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what wonderful Christmas projects 
were created by the amazing DT sisters. 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Entering my project to the following challenges:

Gem of a Challenge:Anything Christmas
Crafty Creations - #304 Happy Holidays
Crafting From The Heart #91 
Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

24 comments:

  1. You always have the sweetest projects! Merry Christmas, Migdalia, and a healthy, happy new year.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Millie,love your elf treat bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable little gift bag! I love the SVGATTIC elf and the way you used the Trendy Twine. Merry Christmas! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your elf is just adorable!! I love it! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope your day is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute little tag! I love the bow! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This cute little elf has personality plus and looks so delightful on the festive treat bag. Absolutely adore his little turned up shoes! Lots of colorful goodness on this one. Hope your day was Merry & filled with Love. Happy New Year, and TFS.

      Delete
  6. Adorable. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for December.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and added beauties.I hope your CHRISTmas was happy..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute!!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darn cute! I just love your sweet little elf:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my....this is just too darn cute! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just awesome, so cute and so happy and fun, adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your treat bag is too cute! Adorbs! I hope you had a very special Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So CUTE! LOVE your Project! I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your treat bag is absolutely adorable with that sweet elf! Love the way you clipped the tag to the bag! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet creation...Especially love the cute yellow pompom hat and the creative use of twine
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so super adorable!!!!!
    Love Love Love!!
    Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, sweet Millie! I am thankful to finally be visiting my bloggie friends. I have missed you terribly but simply didn't have time or energy for Blogger with so much going on at home... I am expecting to be back for good now. :o) You always have the sweetest projects... it must be due to your sweetest of hearts! :o) The elf is adorable and the brilliant use of twine adds extra touches of love. Lovely work as always, my angelic friend. Wishing you love, health, and happiness all year long. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, M, this is the sweetest tag!! The elf is so adorable!! I love his yellow tassel!! What a happy project this is - it makes me smile!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs dear, sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia