Thursday, January 7, 2016

Trendy Twine - Be My Valentine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog showcasing the pretty 
Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine along with the Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.
**(sequins will be available in the store next week)**

Here is what I created.....
Valentine's Day Tags!!
I am thinking of attaching my tags to cards or candy bags....

I went with the pink & turquoise color palette.
I found the heart tag & the Be My Valentine caption on the Cricut Explore DS.
I cut several layers of the Be My Valentine caption for dimension.
I filled my tags with the Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.
I added a few pink pearls and a Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine bow.

Here is a closer look at the pretty Raspberry Cupcake Sequins... 
Very pretty, right?

I placed a Pink Striped Polka Dots-Trendy Page Dots on the top portion of my tag 
and I added a pink pearl to the center of my pretty Raspberry Cupcake Twine bow.

Here is a look at the pretty Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.




Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors*ATG

Entering my tags to the following challenges:


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

26 comments:

  1. Very pretty Valentines Cards, The shaker style and twine ….perfect.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I just adore the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shaker tags are fantastic Millie! I love the yummy raspberry cupcake twine! Very festive and just adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made some adorable tags! I love that the are shakers :) Those new sequins are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those striking colors on the shaker tags....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is just so pretty! I love that delicate sentiment and how you added the sequins! So fun! Awesome job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if my comment went through, so I'll try again :) These are so sweet, M!! I love how you made the tags into shakers!! You showcase the beautiful twine perfectly!! Festive and fabulous my dear friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty tags!!! Love the colors!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how Pretty Millie! Wonderful Shaker Tags! Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love and totally adore these amazing tags Millie! You always amaze me with your awesome shakers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tags are amazing! I love everything about them! The shaker design looks awesome with the pretty papers and colors! Very fun and festive design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Millie! These are so super adorable! Love the color combo and of course those shakers are AWESOME!!!
    Super job my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these beautiful shaker tags and the colours are gorgeous.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  15. I admit it! I love the twine! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party! ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so, so pretty! Love the shaker and love the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute shaker tags and love the raspberry cupcake twine----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely fabulous, Millie. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful creatons with us. I am always so grateful to have you play along in our challenges, and hope that you are having an awesome week!
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  19. These shaker tags are fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the tags and what a beautiful colour twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty, gorgeous color and awesome cut! So fun with those pretty sequins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"