Thursday, January 14, 2016

Trendy Twine - Valentine's Day Gable Box

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today is my day to post over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog.
This month the DT is showcasing the pretty Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine with the coordinating Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.

Here is what I created.....
I decorated a Small Kraft Gable Box with DCVW's "The Blossom Song" stack.
For the front of my Valentine's Day treat I adhered the I (heart) You caption from the Elmo & Friends cartridge. I ran the rectangular hearts die cut ( When I was a kid cartridge) through my Xyron sticker machine and wrapped some of the Raspberry Cupcake twine to the center of each heart. I then added a few Raspberry Cupcake sequins and a sticker heart(top).


This is the back of the Small Kraft Gable Box...
I adhered the die cut hearts (scraps from the rectangular hearts above) and the "Be my Valentine" 
(wild card cartridge) caption. I then sprinkled some of the Raspberry Cupcake sequins for some sparkle. I tied a piece of Raspberry Cupcake twine to each end and placed pretty pink pearls. 
I will be adding some chocolate goodies later on.

This is one of the sides of the Small Kraft Gable Box.....
I ran the scallop heart circle through my Xyron sticker machine and then wrapped some of the Raspberry Cupcake twine to the center of the heart.The scallop heart circle is from Gypsy Wandering which I found on the DS.
Pretty, right?

Here is a closer look at the rectangular hearts die cut with the pretty 
Raspberry Cupcake twine and Raspberry Cupcake sequins.
 Raspberry Cupcake Sequins

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
ATG
 


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

26 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty box and I love that shade of pink. Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome box!! Love the twine hearts and pretty papers!!! Great idea TFS!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super ADORABLE is this! Love how you decorated the gable box...those twine hearts are so cute and I am LOVING all the pink!
    Super job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty love how you did the twine in the hearts....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box! I love all the twine hearts you did and the pretty cuts you used!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and beutiful Box!! A great box for Valentines day!!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
    Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a rock star! This looks amazing Millie! I love all the pink...outstanding sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, M!! I love how you decorated the box!! The twine hearts are creative and beautiful!! I love how you added the pink pearls with the twine on the sides!! Just super-duper fabulous my sweet friend!! It looks amazing!! I hope you have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. The way you embellished the gable box looks awesome! Love all of the pink and those twine hearts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be your Valentine if you are going to give me this beautiful gift box,fabulous creation M I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is really cute and fabulously creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Soooo PRETTY! LOOOVE your Sweet Treat Gable box! :) Have a Fabulous Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute little gable box. Love the papers you used t decorate it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet little treat box...love all that pink.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaw, your gable box is fabulous!Fun colors and adorable way to use the twine! So creative!
    Thanks so much for linking up at the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet treat box - perfect for Valentine. Your twine hearts are a great creative idea. I love them.
    Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is such a very sweet treat box Migdalia!!! Love the use of twine!!! You always use that twine is such clever ways! This is so pretty!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet box. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful box, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a darling way to decorate that box! I love all the PINK!!

    ReplyDelete

  21. This is beautiful great job!! I love all the pink hearts
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Millie! This is SOO adorable!!! Thank You for submitting your project to my Alphabet challenge. I hope you had fun and will join me again for another week of fun!!!

    Aloha,
    Jen
    Fun Cuts
    www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"