Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Trendy Twine - A Valentine's Day Sneak Peek!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!!
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine.
I would love for you to stop by and see what I created. 

Here is a sneak peek.....



Don't you want to see more? Click on the link below.
(HERE)

Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine
Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Pink & Raspberry Bakers Twine

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful sneak and FAB tags on the Trendy Twine blog!
    Awesome showcase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sneak peek and great project friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve them!! Definitely worth the hop over to the TT blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what an awesome sneak, M!! I am headed over to see the entire project!! I know it will be amazing!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make the tags for VD, Migdalia!!!! They are so pretty and I really like the idea!!! TFS.
    Have a wonderful afternoon/evening!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are fabulous, I totally love how you used the printables and twine! All of the dimension looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute peek...on my way over to check it out!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous sneak!!! Love your project!!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tags!!!! Love them! Love the use of the twine and definitely worth hopping over there for!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well the sneak looks FABULOUS! Awesome project my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was just the smartest idea! These tags are just too cute, and look how adorable on your treats! The printables were perfect to turn into tags! Awesome job Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOSH! Your tags are adorably CUTE! LOVE them!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"