Sunday, January 10, 2016

You are AWESOME!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend.
I wanted to create a card for a bloggy friend who has gone through some obstacles as well as a loss. I hope my card brings her a smile.
For the base of my card, I used the sketch from "Sketch Saturday # 394"



My card base is from the cartridge Fabulous Finds which I found on the DS.
I used black card stock for the note card die cut which is from the same cartridge.
I used Recollections glitter card stock for my sparkly stars which are from the Wild Card cartridge.
Now for "Something New" I added a strip of gold and white washi tape.
I received a variety of washi tapes for Christmas and I was super excited to use this one on my card. It's was my 1st time using washi tape but not my last.
So to finish up my sparkly card I used the sentiment "You are AWESOME!" from My Craft Spot's "Banner Sentiments" stamp set (no longer in business).
I chose that specific sentiment because my bloggy friend is talented, creative, wonderful, and always has been an inspiration to me and to others as well.
I think she is AWESOME!!!



Other Supplies:
Fabulous Finds Cart
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
ATG

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge #180: ATG


Thanks for visiting my blog. 
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

27 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
    WOW super with all the gold stars.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahnks for joining us at FCC your card is amazing
    FCC DT member
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold and black on your card!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning, M!! Those gold stars look amazing!! They just pop against the black background!! What a beautiful card for your friend - she will treasure it!! Thank you for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a fabulous Sunday evening my fabulous friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely Millie, love the gold stars against the black~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Migdalia!
    The gold stars look so beautiful!
    It is a really awesome card!
    Thank you so much for joining this week Sketch Saturday challenge and for visiting my blog.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! This is sure to put a smile on your friend's face and lift her spirits ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and all the stars. Thanks for playing with us over at Funday Friday Challenges

    Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful and beautiful creation. Colours and combination are gorgeous.xxx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glittery, elegant and so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW this is stunning, Love the glittery stars, Thanks for playing on Sketch Saturday, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card, Migdalia!! Love the gold stars and pretty washi tape!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card!! Love the black and gold

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your gold and black colour combination! I'm sure your friend will love this card. It's a star! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card - the design of the stars across the black background is wonderful! It looks great set on the angle. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love the sparkly stars and fun washi tape! I am sure it will brighten your friends day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card love the gold stars against the dark background! I'm sure this lovely card will bring some sparkle into your friend's day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card! Such a wonderful design! So pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love the gold stars - awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty Millie! LOVE the gold stars and I'm sure your friend will love getting this sweet pick me up! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Love how the stars pop off the black. Your friend will love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your wonderful stars! And all that fabulous sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is an awesome card, and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"