Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Sweet Treat For You - Trendy Twine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today is my day to post over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog.

Here is what I created.....
A sweet treat for you with this month's Krafty Red Trendy Twine along with the 
Kraft Tags With Metal Rim.
It can be given as a party favor for either a birthday, wedding or even just to show someone how much you appreciate them.

I used  Kraft & St. Valentine's Day card stock from Recollections.
For my topper, I used circles, a scallop circle and a banner die cut which are all from the Cricut Explore DS. I wrapped a strip of the Krafty Red Trendy Twine on the inside of the Kraft Tag with Metal Rim and stamped the sentiment "For You" from Teeny Tags Greetings by My Creative Time.
I used a white gel pen to doodled a bit on the scallop circle. 
I added a few rhinestones for a little bling.
I made & tied a bow with the Krafty Red twine and adhered it to a piece of red ribbon.
Then, I cut strips of the Kraft Chevron Favor Bag and used them to wrap my Hershey Chocolate Nuggets. Yummy!
I placed little heart stickers from Recollections to each nugget for extra cuteness and then I placed them inside a Medium Candy Bags.
I then used my ATG to adhere the topper to the candy bag. 
Sweet, right?

Here is a closer look at the pretty topper with the Krafty Red Trendy Twine.


      

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Glue Pen

Entering my project to the following challenges:

24 comments:

  1. You know these are way too cute to get into to eat right? The tag is decorated so perfectly! I love how you trimmed it in the twine! Totally fabulous job Millie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo fun! LOVING the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your project Millie!!! The wrapped candies are so adorable with the little heart on them! AWESOME tag topper too!
    Super job my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful treat bag. I love that you used that chevron kraft bag to wrap the candy. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous treat!! Love that gorgeous tag!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so super cute and very sweet, Migdalia!!! Love the cute little hearts and the twine bow and lovely tag!!! Such a special gift for someone special!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful and creative idea!! I love it! I like the little hearts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific treats! I love how you used the bags to wrap the candy and then the puffy heart sticker... it looks so pretty!

    I just love your treats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, M!! I love the beautiful tag!! It looks amazing!! The hearts on the treats are a fabulous touch!! Love this my sweet friend!! It's so awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply FABULOUS!!!! LOVE the treats & Tag- Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous treat! The way you packaged up those yummy nuggets looks amazing! I love the kraft bag for the wrapping! The treat topper is so fun, love how you incorporated the metal rim tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute treat! I love the metal ring tag and twine combo! The treats look really sweet! Fabulous job!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable treats...love that twine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My sweet friend, this is so beautiful! The red and kraft are gorgeous and I love how each nugget is wrapped up in your beautiful love! :o) The topper is so pretty, with each detail adding a touch of sweetness. Everything you post makes my heart dance, Millie. Sending you tons of LOVE and wishing you a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute treat holder. Love the wrapped candy and the hearts. Cute tag.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. This really is SWEET! Love the Kraft paper and red accents - very pretty ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project....Thank you for joining us at CYP...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful treat bag ... bet the recipient was real happy :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey friend, I'm back again!! Love your project!!!
    Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, Pink & Main Stamps DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so sweet! I love the hearts on the candy! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey, DT Member
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"