Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Celebrate!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
For today I have a super cute birthday card that I made for this week's Stella Sketch Challenge over at Catch The Bug. Woo-Hoo!!



I used the Bubbles Birthday - present image from Bugaboo Stamps. 
I really like this cupie pie!! LOL
Oh! and I colored the cutie pie with the Tombow dual brush pen set. 
Then I used foam dots to adhere the image to the card and for a little dimension.
I used Totally Lemon Trendy Twine for my bow and added a pink enamel dot.
For this birthday card I used the sentiment "celebrate" from Mini Greetings by Your Next Stamp. Super cute, right?


Other Supplies:
Portrait
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Tombow: Dual Brush Pen Set, 6 Jellybean
Foam Tape*ATG

Entering my card to the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks
Catch The Bug: February Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

23 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, M, it's so darn adorable!! What a huge smile I have on my face...much like that little guy!! He's too cute!! The colors and papers are perfect!! This is such a happy card!! Love, love it my sweet friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, great background paper! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug anything goes AND Stella Says Sketch challenges hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, love it! Thanks for joining in our Sketch Challenge at Catch The bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. The image is so cute and I love the colorful background.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Migdalia. Great coloring of this cute Bugaboo image & fun bg. Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cutie has totally escaped me, definitely going in my shopping basket! I also think the colorful paper with spots is so fun, great card!! Good luck! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay... this one makes me smile! LOVe that sweet little image you colored! Great card! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the colors and what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way too cute!
    Thanks so much for join the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge AND incorporating the Stella Says Sketch challenge into this as well. We hope you'll join us again for this weeks' challenge: Keep it Simple, and Stella is back tomorrow with a Valentine's Sketch!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE your sweet project, and I couldn't be happier than to have you stop by and share your artistic talents with us. I'm so grateful to have you play along in our challenges. Please stop by again soon, and I will look forward to visiting your blog again to see your next work of art. You are always most welcome to join the fun!
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie - perfectly paired with the polka dot paper. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and adorable. This is a very cute card. Thanks for sharing and playing along with our colour challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"