Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Thanks so much!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. 
Before I go on to my project, I wanted to say "THANK YOU" to all who stopped by and commented on my super cute gift bags for the SVG ATTIC's Birthday Bash Blog Hop. 
I truly appreciate it!
I also want to say "THANK YOU" to Simon Says Stamp for the wonderful crafty blog candy 
that I won for commenting. I absolutely love it!

Now on to my project....
I was super excited to see that one of the crafty items that I won was the Big Word Pop Scalloped Die by Memory Box. With this die, I am able to play in a few challenges that one of the requirements is to use a die on your project. 
The pretty heart paper is Recollections Valentine's Day card stock.
I also went with the Red & White color palette.
The caption "thanks" is a die cut and the lovely stamped sentiment  (used on a die cut tag) "so much" are both from Happy Thoughts w/ coordinating dies from My Creative Time.
Now for my gorgeous bow, I used May Arts-Solid Ivory Checkered Ribbon (red).
It was the last piece of that ribbon which I truly loved but went so perfect on my card.
Then, for some sparkle, I sprinkled a few rhinestones.
So, what do you think?



Other Supplies:
Cuttlebug
Recollections card stock
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

22 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! I really love the background and the colors... the cuteness is too much!! Love this! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous Migdalia! Love the big THANKS on the top with the SO MUCH on the little tag on that gorgeous gingham ribbon. Nicely done!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘RED & WHITE’ Challenge as well as the 'RED' challenge at Dies R Us! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gingham ribbon and bow, withe those beautiful hearts on the dp reminds me of happy days gone by. Thank you so much for joining our 220th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very beautiful. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is beautiful. Love the red papers and the die cut is perfect.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty card! Congrats on your win!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I love the pretty paper with the patterned ribbon, they go together perfectly! The oversized sentiment is so fun and I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh M, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love, love the red and white!! The heart background and checkered ribbon are beautiful together!! The gems are a perfect blingy touch!! This is stunning and I absolutely adore it!! Congrats on your win, too!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land and DL.ART!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy day, Millie!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun use of the colors! Thanks for joining in at the DD's

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how PRETTY!!! Love your sweet card! And congrats for winning on the SSS blog! That's awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the background~fabulous colors and design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so so pretty! A perfect way to say Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and I just love the pretty gingham ribbon bow!! thank you for joining our 'Double D' 'Red/White' challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. STUNNING!!! What a simple but so striking design! Love it! Thank you for linking up with Scrapy Land and for being my newest follower :) I joined YOUR blog :)
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is beautiful!! Love the pretty heart paper and that fabulous bow!!!! ( Love that ribbon too) Congrats on your win!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the wonderful sentiment die, the lovely checkered ribbon and all the fun hearts, Migdalia!!! Such a lovely card!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is sooo cute. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"