Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Because I care..

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
This week UNITY Stamp has a SKETCH Challenge going on and I wanted to 
join in on the fun as well.

For my card, I used Recollections card stock & Crate Paper.
The butterfly pattern paper is one of the many pretty designs the Crate paper pad comes with. 
It's one of my favorites! Also, I absolutely love butterflies!
For the circle die cuts, I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time.
 Last month on Facebook, I won 3 Itty Bitty Stamps from Unity Stamp Co. just for commenting. That was so awesome! Thanks Unity & Dahlhouse Designs - Lisa Arana.
So, I am using one of those stamps that absolutely goes perfect with my pretty butterfly paper.
I stamped the Care to Care image on the circle die cut which I then adhered to my card with foam tape for some dimension. I duplicated the butterfly image, fuzzy cut and then adhered it on top of the 1st image for a dimension as well. I then stamped the Because I Care (heart) on a tag from Tiny Tags from My Craft Spot (no longer in business)I added a white bow and for some sparkle, 
I sprinkled a few rhinestones.  Isn't it just beautiful?




Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
ATG




Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, M, this is so gorgeous!! I absolutely love the paper!! The butterfly looks amazing!! I love the dimension!! The design is beautiful and the bow is a perfect touch!! Love, love this my sweet friend!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the butterfly looks to just fly of the card.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, love the colour & design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend, this is so beautiful and certainly sets my heart aflutter! What a gorgeous collection of goodies and I'm so thankful for the surprises you won for commenting... winning crafty goodies is such a blessing! The butterfly is so sweet, ready to flutter off and deliver your hugs and love to the recipient! The sentiment is so pretty and I love the fluttery card background. Beautiful as always, sweet Millie! Sending tons of love your way!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sooooo PRETTY! LOVE the colors and the beautiful butterfly! Have a wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! LOVING the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! The patterned paper you used is beautiful, love the color and butterflies! The addition of the extra butterfly adds so much dimension to your card! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, great design and butterflies. Thank you for having me join the fun over at Crafting By Design.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting From The Heart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful.Love your paper choice and colour palette.Great design too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely CAS card. Love the DP you used. We are so blessed with your participation in our previous Challenge and would love to have you back for our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I want to share with you the inspiration of God's Word from Habakkuk 2:3-4 and it says, " For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. “See, the enemy is puffed up; his desires are not upright— but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness---." Have an awesome week!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"