Sunday, March 13, 2016

Bumblebee Sequins - Trendy Twine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog showcasing the NEW Bumblebee Sequins along with the Bumblebee Trendy Twine. 

Here is what I created.....
A Shaker card!
I used Bazzill Basics dotted swiss card stock (yellow) for some texture.
For the banner I used the black & white paper pad by Recollections.
On my pretty banner, I used the Bumblebee Trendy Twine and Tiny Banners & Toppers Dies 
from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). I stamped my "BEE" sentiment from Happy Thoughts from My Creative Time onto the inside of my card. I used a circle die cut from Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time and filled the shaker part of my card with the NEW Bumblebee Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique. 
Next, I adhered the "Happy" die cut to the center of the circle and sprinkled a few Bumblebee Sequins around my card. I then used foam tape to adhere the pretty bee die cut from the Cricut DS for dimension and added rhinestones for some sparkle.

Here is a closer look at the NEW Bumblebee Sequins..

Here is a closer look at my pretty banner with Bumblebee Trendy Twine..

Here is a look at the fun products I used:
 Bumblebee Trendy Twine - Black & Yellow Bakers Twine

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore
MCT: Happy Thoughts w/coordinating dies
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
ATG*Foam Tape*
Sheet Protectors

Entering my shaker card to the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks

29 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I love these new sequins. That bee is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, the poms and the bee and of course the new sequins are all so gorgeous!

    Hope you have a great Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shaker card!!! I love the pretty banner and the pom poms are awesome and gorgeous bee!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! It looks so festive with that banner along the top edge and the shaker design is so awesome! Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shaker cards... love the bumble bee color sequins, I need to hop on over to her shop and check it out....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bees make fun card, black a yellow are such a happy pair. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh How PRETTY! LOVE your sweet bumble bee card! :) Have a wonderful DAY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, M, this could not "bee" cuter!! I love the shaker design and the little bee at the bottom!! The banner is awesome, but those pom-poms are my favorite!! Love, love this my sweet friend!! It's so beeutiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous shaker card Millie! I love the cute little banner and adorable bumble bee. The pom poms are adorable and such a fun addition to your darling card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun and gorgeous this is ...love the colors you used and the twine showcase is so fabulous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy card! I love the yellow and black combo and those fun pom poms add such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, love the sequins, never seen those colour before and love the shaker...hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always! Bumblebee is my favorite color of Trendy Twine, and I love your the little pom poms you made from it. The new sequins are a perfect match!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and so much more, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  15. You rock the shaker cards! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG What a BEE-utiful and Gorgeous card!! love how you did the bumble bee theme love your Pom poems...you rocked that twine you so did a super outstanding creative job!! you card will so BEE the highlight of one lucky persons day!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Millie, I just love this!! Great card design and what a fun idea to make a banner with Pom-Poms and a shaker window! So fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous shaker card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great shaker card - love the layout. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun and happy card, Migdalia!!! Love that very beautiful bee and the fun banner at the top!!!! So lovely!!!
    Have a great day!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty...love that black and yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful shaker card and love the image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sequins, bumble bee, shaker card. Oh overload! LOVE this card!

    Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty. Love your banner. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia