Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Keep Smiling - Trendy Twine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today is my day to post over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog featuring this 
month's spotlight....the pretty Bumblebee Trendy Twine.

Here is what I created.....
Bumblebee Shaker Tags!!!

I used Recollections card stock and Bazzill Basics dotted swiss card stock (yellow) for some texture. The bee tags are from the Sentimentals cartridge. I filled the shaker part of my tags 
with the NEW Bumblebee Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique. 


Next, I adhered the bee tag on to a black scalloped circle from Gypsy Wanderings.With a white gel pen I doodled around the scalloped circle. I stamped the "keep smiling" sentiment from Teeny Tags Greetings from My Creative Time on a banner from the "When I was a kid" cartridge. I adhered the banner with foam tape for dimensionOnce the bee tags were assembled, I ran several stripes of Bumblebee Twine through the top part of the tag and tied a pretty Bumblebee Bow as well!

Bumblebee Trendy Twine - Black & Yellow Bakers Twine      

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Glue Pen*Sheet Protectors*Pearls

Entering my project to the following challenges:

29 comments:

  1. Love your cute little tags, Migdalia!!! So sweet!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously cute tags.. Perfect for a local honey company to add to their packaging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. I love them. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet...love your wonderful tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Loveeeeeeeeee these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these Millie!!
    What a GREAT project!! Super cute bee shakers and awesome twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and fun!! Love the tag shape, window and that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how creative and adorable are these bee tag shakers, M!! I absolutely love them!! You've showcased the twine perfectly!! Gorgeous, gorgeous my sweet friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the cutest bumblebee shaker tags! I really enjoy seeing all the creative fun you come up with, for the use of Trendy Twine! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really cleverly put together. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our AG FF challenge.
    Blessings, Carole
    Word Art Wednesday DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shaker tags are sooo cute, fabulous design!
    Big hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, your shaker tags are adorable! The colors are perfect and love the yummy twine! Great creation!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so much fun, Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shaker desings Milly, lovely colour tones too....have a lovely Easter weekend...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Millie, this is just the cutest set of tags. I adore them to bits

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omgish these are so stinking cute!!!!! I adore these so much my friend... beautiful little bee shakers...and love that twine!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your set of tags looks amazing! I love the shaker design and the coordinating papers, sequins and twine! Such a sweet sentiment too! Awesome job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute creations, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These shaker tags are super cute!!! Love it!!! Have a Happy Easter weekend,
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGoodness, these are bee-utiful! :-)
    I wish you and yours a very Happy and Blessed Easter!
    Hugs ~ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  21. Total cuteness! Love the bumble bees and that wonderful yellow/black twine!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These shaker cards are so fun and cute. I love the color combination. Thank you for joining the the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes Challenge. Katie-DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love these adorable tags!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are just so pretty! the twine looks gorgeous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful tags and love the twine. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"