Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Guest Designer: Die Cuttin' Diva's

Good day to all my bloggy friends!!
Happy Tuesday to all!!
Today I am SUPER HONORED to be this week's Guest Designer
over at Die Cuttin' Diva's!




This Week's Challenge...
~ April's Symbols ~
Flowers (Daisies) and/or Bling (Diamonds)

 Here is my project for this challenge:
With Mother's Day coming up in a couple of weeks I knew that I needed to make a card for a special friend. For the card base I used the New Arrival cartridge and the DS.
I adjusted the size and duplicated the card base.
Then I used my cutting board to cut through the center because I only wanted to use the window die cut. I filled a pocket sleeve with colorful sequins that my bloggy friend Beth had sent me. Thanks BethI used the "Mother's Day" Title with the pretty Spring flowers from Miss Kate Cuttables. The colorful butterflies are from Flowers with Flourish & Butterflies from Miss Kate Cuttables as well. Next, I inked around the edges, placed adhesive rhinestones for a little bling and used glossy accents on the center of my pretty flowers.


Here is a closer look at the pretty & colorful sequins...

Thank you DCD for having me as this week's Guest Designer! 
You are all AWESOME!!
Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to link up your projects over at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
We would love to see what you create!


Other Supplies:
Recollections basic card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors

Entering my card to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

29 comments:

  1. What a pretty happy card! I love all of the sparkle and butterflies!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so pretty!! I love your layered flowers and the bling is a perfect touch!

    Congrats on your guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so pretty! Love the colours and all the bling! Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT! This is gorgeous! LOVING the butterflies and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty....any mom would love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so gorgeous. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful shaker card. Love the embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so happy and pretty. Love all the flowers and bling!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an awesome job incorporating both of the items into your card. I absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, M, congrats on your so-deserved GD spot!! Oh my wow, what a stunning card!! Your shaker looks amazing!! I love the beautiful flowers and the butterflies and the bling!! You designed this perfectly!! It's both a card and gift in one!! I absolutely adore it and I know the recipient will, too!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shaker card and design! I love all of the touches of sparkle you added, especially those bling swirls! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so Pretty! Love the flowers and the fact that it's a shaker is always a PLUS! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! That shade of blue is one of my favorite colors and the flowers just pop against that pretty color. Love the sweet sentiment and sparkly bling and, of course, I love that it is a SHAKER!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful shaker card, Migdalia!!!! Love all the bling ans the pretty little flowers!!!! So beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous. Lovely creation today just love the added gorgeousness.…xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on Guest Designing! This is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, how fun! This is so festive with the sequins dancing around behind the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut It Up!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous shaker card!!! I love the bright colors and the pretty flowers!!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a elegant card my friend. Love all the flowers and butterflies and of course the color. Any mom would love to receive this card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Migdalia, your card looks just like a sunny, spring day! Thanks for linking to Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love everything about this card!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cutie! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful Mother's day card Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous Mother's Day card... love the pretty color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia