Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jo's Scrap Shack 4th Blogaversary Hop: Day 2

Good day to all my bloggy friends!!
Today, Jo over at Jo's Scrap Shack is Celebrating her 4 Year BLOGAVERSARY!!! 
Yiippeee!!!



Thank youJoann! 
It's an honor to take part in your wonderful CELEBRATION.
 My love & hugs go out to you my friend!!

Now if you came here from Angie then you are in the right spot.

It not, you will want to start at the beginning with Jo.

For this year it is a "Anything but a card" theme, so for my project I made a Mini Album for Jo!
(Tutorials are listed below)
I went with the colors black, white, purple and some green
because they are some of Jo's favorite colors.
I used the Black & Ivory Fusion Designer Paper Pad from K&Company.
I distressed all of the edges with black ink.

(Front Cover)
I placed a sparkly frame on the center and added some flowers from Recollections.
I recycled the purple trim from a gift I received 2 yrs ago and made a gorgeous bow with it.
I added swirl rhinestones and flowers for some extra sparkle.
I used the Ribbon & Rosettes cartridge for my black border which I then added a black/silver trim on top. The black/silver trim was something I was saving to use for a special occasion.

Here is a closer look at the pretty flowers & bow.

I added adhesive swirl rhinestones to the inside of the left/right cover.

(I am showing a few of the pages since some of them are duplicated).
I used the decorative top portion of the Embossed Gift Card Holder from My Creative Time to make my tags. I inserted a handmade tag on one pocket and photo mat on the other.

I inserted a few tags with some pretty rhinestones.

A smaller photo mat under the belly band.
I placed a strip of black sparkly trim on each edge of each pocket.

A closer look at the pretty inside tag.

A closer look at the smaller photo mat.

Here is a closer look at all the pretty decorated pages.

I did not decorate the back cover of my Mini Album, but I decorated the spine of the album.
I added a ribbon flower which I made and a sparkly corner border from Recollection.


Sponsors & Prizes
Jo's Scrap Shack - $15 Silhouette Store 
Scrapper's Delight's - 3 Digital Stamps
DoubleClick Connections - 3 bags of Skittles
Sunny Studio Stamps - $20 gift voucher
Little Blue Button Stamps - $15 gift voucher
Lawn Fawn - 1 Stamp Set & a 6x6 paper pad
Bugaboo Digital Stamps - $30 gift voucher
and my Prize.......
A $25 Gift Voucher to Bugaboo Stamps

To be eligible to win a prize:
1. Make sure you are a follower on each stop along this hop.
2. Leave a comment on each project and you will be entered to win one of the prizes. 
You will have until 11:59PM on May 6th to leave comments.
Prize winners will be announced on May 7th over at (Jo's Scrap Shack).

Thank you for hopping with us!

Your next stop on this hop is... Christine

Other Supplies:
Mini Album Tutorial: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sKPczxH1o
Mini Album Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSNwptFR-S0
Mini Album Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC7hF9ZIOB4
Flower Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL4yR89Huh8
Cricut Explore 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Chipboard

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart # 110

42 comments:

  1. WoW! Your mini album is GORGEOUS! The black/purple combination looks amazing! I love the beautiful frame and the flowers and pretty ribbon are fabulous! Look at the inside pages along with the tags...so pretty Millie! Fantastic job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is beautiful. LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFIUL,what else can one say, just beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and thoughtful birthday gift. All of the pages are so pretty. I love the butterfly page/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this mini album is stunning Migdalia!!! And its for me? Seriously? WOW... I am so very thankful! This album has all my favorite colors and it is just gorgeous! The pages are constructed so wonderfully and I love the gorgeous bow and embellishments!!! You outdid yourself, wow! I still have my adorable little backpack and matching panda card you sent me.... I have it on display in my craft studio and receiving handmade gifts from my crafty friends means a lot, I treasure them. So thank you!!!! And thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart, for participating in my blogaversary celebration again this year. It truly means so very much to me and each year that you are by my side, makes it all that much more special. I love ya girl. Thank you!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Gorgeous mini album! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a fantastic project! it turned out so beautiful!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful project! Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This album is amazing. Great job! I just love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely darling mini album! A lot of time and love went into it and it shows!
    Have a wonderful day, Migdalia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Millie, this is stunning! You did such an awesome job on this beautiful creation!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mini album Millie, love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful Album. Great job TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic project. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well my friend you really created one beautiful album. Love the papers. Great design.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your mini album! Awesome color combo and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! That bow and flower cluster are STUNNING!! And I love the sparkly frame. You put a lot of time and effort into this one, and it really shows!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Migdalia!!! This album is AWESOME!!! I love it!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous inside and out! Such beautiful details plus I love that you added recycled items love doing that wow really really gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, M, this is absolutely amazing!! Wow, what a stunning project this is!! I love the papers and the details you added!! That silver/black trim is gorgeous!! I love the inside pages!! It took me so long to comment because I keep studying the pictures!! This is simply sensational!! You did such an awesome job my sweet friend!! What a keepsake this is!! So thoughtful and beautiful!! I hope you have a great day, M!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Elegant and beautiful, with a hint of mystery. Love your project!!!!
    So glad to be a follower of your blog!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. My angelic friend, this is stunning! What an unbelievably gorgeous gift from your lovely heart. The perfectly tailored colors are such a sweet gesture, too. Every single inch of this mini is beautiful... sparkling and blossoming with your love. The glimmering frame and gorgeous trims are only part of what makes this so special. It is lovely inside and out. You are such a treasure, Millie. Jo is blessed to have you for a friend. :o) Sending you tons of sparkly love!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful mini album! I love the black, white and purple colors together, it is so elegant looking! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART May Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is AMAZING ans so detailed and so lovely!! You have really gone to a lot of work to make this beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful mini album. You did an excellent job with all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your photo album is so beautiful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a gorgeous album!! It looks so wonderfully elegant both inside and out! Love your choice of colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous! love this color combo! Happy yo be hopping with you! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is amazing...love all those beautiful colors and incredible details.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous album it's beautiful inside and out.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  32. Simply gorgeous, Migadalia!!! I can see a lot of work has gone into making this mini, but it was worth all the effort!!! Beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  33. Look at the gorgeous bow! Fab project! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW! The Cover is GORGEOUS!! And then the inside is even more stunning... wonderful gift!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous mini album! I love the way you decorated the cover, it is so sparkly and girly! And the inside is just stunning, so many amazing details! What a fabulous gift you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some amazing details in the work on this impressive album. LOve those bold graphic prints in the black & white, and the lush purple bow was just the perfect accessory to make it all pop. What a splendid gift this will make, or something lovely for yourself to use. TFS & Happy wkend.

      Delete
  36. A beautiful album! Thank you for dropping this off at WAW - Anything Goes Family Friendly - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous album, especially with that purple bow!

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW WOW WOW Millie!!!
    This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"