Monday, May 30, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Memorial Day!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
The trendy gals and myself would like to wish you all A Happy Memorial Day!

Here is what I created....
I was invited to a Memorial Day get together so I decided to make a fun treat for all that 
will be attending. I used a die cut tag from the TBBM cartridge and the die cut shapes from the 
George and Basic Shapes cartridge. I filled my Biggie Candy Bag from Annie's Paper Boutique with Twizzlers. I wrapped the Totally Navy Trendy Twine around the candy bag and used glue dots to adhere the tag. 

Next, I added pom poms with Totally White Trendy Twine and a rhinestone for some sparkle.

Totally White Trendy Twine & Totally Navy Trendy Twine
Totally White Trendy Twine - Solid White Bakers Twine   Totally Navy Trendy Twine - Solid Navy Bakers Twine

Please make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects 
over at the Trendy Twine blog HERE.


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Recollections cardstock
Foam Tape


Entering my project to the following challenges:

21 comments:

  1. Great tag! Enjoy your festivities at the get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful patriotic treat idea! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What perfect Memorial Day treats these are, M!! I love how you wrapped the twine and those gorgeous pom poms!! The tag is fabulous!! These will be a huge hit!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the get-together!! Happy Memorial Day!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun project!! Love this idea!! Great job! Happy Memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Everyone will love these for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at the May Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun project! The treat packaging looks so awesome, love the way you added the pom poms! Wishing you a safe and enjoyable holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done M, great use of the twine, brilliant design!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous...so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute!!! Love how festive they are! I hope you had a great Memorial day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. My angelic friend, I am so happy to be back after another brief disappearance from blog-land! It's been a trying year, but I'm grateful to be visiting you today. I hope you had a lovely holiday! You certainly spoiled everyone with these darling treats! I love the focal point and of course the stunning use of twine. I always love your poms and for this creation, they make me think of pretty fireworks! Gorgeous work as always, Millie. You are a blessing to all. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous treat!! Love the little pom poms and pretty tag!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I'm a fan of ANYTHING that has to do with Twizzlers!!! Seriously though, your little treat pouch is fabulous and I love the little white pompoms on either side of the tag. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Decorative packaging - Makes the goodies inside even better! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a festive treat! Fun idea my friend! Thanks for joining us in the PDE linkjy party challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is all kinds of FUN! What wonderful packaging for such a yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful candy wrapper - love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"