Sunday, May 29, 2016

What a hoot!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend!
For today's project I made super cute birthday cards.
For my papers I used "Sweet Afternoon" from Teresa Collins.
For the top portion of my card I used the Big Word Pop Scalloped Die by Memory Box. 
The cute owl image and the "What a hoot!" sentiment are both from the "What a Hoot" stamp set from Pink & MainOnce I stamped the owl onto my card stock, I colored the party hat with Cricut Gold Metallic Pen and added glitter glue for some extra sparkle.
Next, I wrapped a piece of Totally White Trendy Twine around each card and I added a gold border from the wild card cartridge.

I sprinkled  Frosty Sequins Mix from Annie's Paper Boutique.

I sprinkled Raspberry Cupcake Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique. 


Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore
Recollections Gold & Basic card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Glossy Accents

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. OMGOSH - They are both soooo DANG CUTE! LOVE the adorable owl and the fantastic gold border & Hats! Super CUTE Millie! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both are super duper cute Millie... love the pink / blue version of them. Those gold borders pops it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh M, these are so absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet owls!! The gold border is such a fabulous touch!! I love how you added gold to the hats, too!! Beautiful cards my sweet friend!! They make me smile!! I hope you have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww..these are so cute! I love the gold accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cute owls look adorable under the huge scalloped speech bubble. The gold border adds some fun bling. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are super sweet! I really like that pink one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just so cute!! Love that little owl and the word bubble!! Great Twine too ;o) Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cas-style cards. Lovely with the sequins.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are so adorable! I love these cute owls and Love how you designed these! Great color choices too! Thank you so very much for playing with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two wonderful CAS style cards the images are so cute love the colours and card design, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a adorable cards!! Love the cute little owls!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful set of card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! Love that you did two versions! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. Love the owls. :) Thanks for joining us over at Jos for Funday Friday Challenges.

    Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fun!! Love the sparkle! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute! Loving the die cuts too! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"