Saturday, June 11, 2016

Life is better....

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.
I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for all of my beautiful birthday wishes that were left on my blog, facebook and those that emailed me privately. I absolutely read, loved & appreciated every single comment. I had a beautiful time with my family, who I absolutely love & appreciate in my life. Also, I recently returned to my full time (hectic) schedule. So I will still have some crafty time but I am going to minimize my time on FB. I will be posting all of my projects only on my "Crafting with Creative M" FB page when I am able too and I will be having a crafty giveaway soon. My "Migdalia Rodriguez" page will be for family & friends.
(HERE)

So I had some crafty time to make a super cute & quick card.
For the base of my card, I used Mojo Monday Sketch # 451.
The DP are from "Dream" by MME. 
The circle die cut is from the Bunch of Circle Dies from My Creative Time.
 My cute coffee image and stamped sentiment are from the Perfect Pairs Planner Stamp Set and the Need Coffee! Planner Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique. 
For coloring I used Spectrum Noir Markers and added a pretty Totally White Trendy Twine.




Other Supplies:
Cricut DS: Tag
Recollections: Kraft Cardstock 
Foam Tape
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Entering my cards to the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

17 comments:

  1. A great take on the sketch and I love the mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect take on the sketch and love that coffee cup....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun coffee card! I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining ua st DL.ART June Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Great papers!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're well enough to return to full time work. Love your coffee card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and fun card Love the papers and cute cup.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so absolutely adorable, M!! I love the sweet little face on the cup!! Too cute!! The sentiment makes me smile!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Love this my friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART. I've cut back on FB, too. I'm hardly on anymore. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!! I wish you an entire year of love and happiness!! Have a wonderful Sunday my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design! Love the warm, rich color scheme. It's perfect for a coffee themed card. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant design. Love the colours too.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is super cute, M!!! Love the pretty papers and great take on the sketch!! Great that you had a wonderful birthday with your family!!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome take on the sketch! I love the theme you went with and what a FUN sentiment!!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday with family!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. great take on the sketched. i just love anything coffee themed, so this is awesome! hope your birthday was a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday. I love the texture on the paper and the cute face on the coffee cup. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday June Linky Challenge. Katie-DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun take on the sketch! The happy face on the coffee cup is such a sweet touch too!

    I'm so glad you had such a lovely birthday! xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this has to be one of the sweetest coffee cards ever made, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card and fabulous choice of papers. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"