Sunday, June 19, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! Day 3

Happy Sunday to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Father's Day too!
I have a quick post for you all with my #3 card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! 


The pretty checkered card base is from Recollections.
The scallop border and banner die cuts are from the Cricut Design Space. 
The adorable coffee cup image is a sticker from Creative Imaginations which I found in my (sticker) stash. I adhered the coffee cup sticker to the center of a circle die cut from the Bunch of Circle Dies from My Creative Time. Next, I stamped "But first, coffee" from the Need Coffee! Planner Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique.


I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #241



Other Supplies:
Cricut Explore: Wild Card & When I was a Kid Carts
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my card to the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart # 116


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

41 comments:

  1. so fun, love that sweet sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. The Recollections paper pattern is fun! Love the gold sparkly stripe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! That sticker was an awesome find! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, M!! The sticker is so cute!! I love the papers and the strip of sparkly gold!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so fun, and yes, first coffee, every morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty coffee cup...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combination and CAS...very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bright and bold BG, it compliments the image beautifully. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! Love your sketch and colour combo! Nice touch with the glitter strip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that coffee cup is a sticker - so cute! Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great design and fun paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card! Your sticker works so well with your card base! I have a drawer full of stickers but never think to use them. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pop of pink and the bit of sparkle, and I totally agree with the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love that sentiment! I can relate. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What another sweet card, Migdalia, I love your tiny cup! Happy hopping and Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love sticker!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute. Love the pretty papers and lovely image.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and fun card. Love the papers and adorable sticker.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome background for that cute little image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"